Chapter Seven

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long. My laptop's harddrive died and it wouldn't let me do anything. So my dad had to go out and get me a new one and when he did my battery decided it was going to say goodbye as well. Forchunatly for me it decided it was gonna work again. YAY. So this is dedicated to my amazing dad.

Enjoy

Chapter Seven

“If you were to change I wouldn’t have had to stir your wolf.” He stood beside me and I glared up at him

“Well it didn’t work. Did it?” He stared at me for a moment before turning his back to me.

“Then perhaps mating will bring her out.” The doctor who was working on my arm cleared his throat.

“Shall I leave you two to discuss you private matters?”

“No. It’s fine.” The doctor nodded and finally put a sling around my arm.

“You dislocated your shoulder-“ I looked down at the floor. Great now he’s talking to me.

“My mate sure is very accident pron. Perhaps we should get a room just for her.” The two men chuckled and I glared at the floor. Stupid mate.

“Perhaps we should. Make sure she doesn’t do anything to aggressive with this arm. I don’t want it worse than it is.”

“Thank you doctor. I shall have her on bed rest.” They nodded to each other and Isaac hoisted me up by my good wrist.

“Come back in a few weeks. I shall have another look at it.” Isaac nodded and put his hand on the small of my back so he could lead me out.

“Make this be a lesson Lauren. You obey me and I won’t hurt you.” He leant down to my ear and whisper “Trust me, I don’t like hurting you.”

“I just want to go home.” I told him and he shook his head.

“You will not leave me mate. We are yet to mate and become each other’s forever.”

“Dreading every moment of it by the way.” I told him and I heard him chuckle lightly.

“Perhaps I will have to convince you that I am the best choice for you.”

“Gee let me guess. Break my other arm, maybe my leg and a punch me in the face.”

“No. I’ve established that harming you will not get to your inner wolf. She probably hates me right now.”

I could never hate you. I heard an inner voice say.

Shut up. I heard a whimper and something cower with in me.

“Is there anything I can do to get you to trust me?” You’re kidding me right?

“Trust is not earned over night. It takes time.”

“Alright. I shall earn your trust by the next full moon.” I rolled my eyes and put my hand on the banister to the stairs.

“You won’t.”

“I am alpha I can-“

“Alpha does not give you an advantage with me.” I told him truthfully. The look in his eyes told it all. He was screwed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“You may have dinner with the ladies.” Isaac interrupted my thoughts.

“What?” He sighed and stopped. I stopped as well.

“You may have dinner with the ladies, if you wish.”

“Are you serious?” I whispered to him.

“Unless you want to eat with me and my two men then I am totally serious.”

“Thank you.” I whisper to him and hobble over to the other doors away from him.

“Wait.” I froze thinking he was going to tell me he was joking and I have to go in with him. “My kiss.” I flinched and turned around.

“I don’t want to-“ I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. He was careful not to crush my injured arm and pecked me on the lips before kissing my shoulder.

“I shall see you soon. If not then I will come looking for you.” I nodded my head and pulled away from him. I opened the doors with my uninjured arm and a maid looked up at me. She quickly looked down realising who I was. Food was placed on the table by a few others and I finally took my seat at the top of the table.

“Good morning Luna. What would you like this morning? We have just about everything.” A very enthusiastic servant asked me. He was much smaller than any of the men that are normally strutting around the place. He was most likely one of the runts of the pack.

“Just give her some toast.” A voice interrupted my thinking. Naomi slumped down in the seat next to me and Carly slowly drifted into the room after her. “So Isaac finally trusts us?” She asked me and looked down at the table.

“I don’t know.” I muttered “He’s very confusing…” I let myself trail off and then sigh.

“So what happened to your arm?” Carly asked me before shoving some bacon into her mouth.

“He, er, Isaac…” I suddenly became nervous and my hands started to itch like I had been bitten by a mosquito. My right hand reached over to scratch the knuckles on my left. I pushed my chair back and backed towards the door. “I have to go.” A man behind me opened the door for me and I let myself out. Hurrying up the stairs and stopping when I heard Isaac’s voice.

“How long will you be staying for?” For a moment I thought he was asking me. Turning around I quickly discovered he was talking to a woman I hadn’t seen before. She looked like she was in her early twenties and her head was covered in black hair that reached past her shoulders. To me she looked like some evil devil sent from the hell but in disguise as a beautiful being.

“I was thinking I could stay for a while alpha. I mean if you wouldn’t mind I would like to stay in a pack…” She started to trail a finger up and down his chest. Something in my chest started to boil in anger and Isaac cleared his throat.

“I’m sure we can find a room for you somewhere.”

“Of cause alpha. I would put myself to good use.” She purred out making her words have a double meaning. My hand clutched the hand rail in anger. Stop her. My wolf growled out. She is violating our mate. Kill her. He is ours. She was fighting against her cage to get out and she was so very close. My body began to shake as I tried to contain her.

“Isaac.” I finally squeaked out. His eye’s snapped up to me and he pushed the woman away.

“Lauren. She is nothing to me. She… She isn’t you.” He took long strides to reach me until he was inches from my face. I stepped up to the next step so I was now the same height as him.

“Leave me alone.” I growled at him letting peak at my wolf. He seemed slightly taken back by my words but he shook them off quickly before grabbing my legs and throwing me over his shoulder.

“I will never leave you alone.” He growled back. I let my head lift up and I caught the eye of the girl standing here with her arms crossed over her chest and glaring at me.

Sorry it's so short. It's uneddited so I may come back later and edit it a bit.

Also remember I'm in the watty awards so PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSSEEE support this story. I would really appreciate it

Comment

Vote

Fan