Chapter twenty-one

Hey guys so I know I updated a few days ago but I had a writing frenzy and i loved how you guys responded and voted instantly. Next chapter will be some time soon I think. I'm not sure. I'll start writing it now.

Also what do you think of the new cover?

Chapter twenty-one

Lauren’s POV

The sunlight pressing against my eyes was what woke me up. I breathed heavily before shifting on the hard pillow next to me. The really hard warm pillow which was breathing. I jerked my head up sharply before studying the chest which was rising and falling perfectly. Glancing up at the face of the man the chest belong to I smiled slightly before tracing his strong jawline and his nose twitched and I tried to keep the laugh in my throat.

As I moved my lips to his neck he grunted before flipping me over onto my back. “I thought I was going to have a quiet and shy mate. Not one that miss-behaved.” He nuzzled his head and kissed his mark playfully “But I think I like this one more.” I giggled and leaned up to kiss him just as there was a knock on the door.

Isaac growled in annoyance and whipped his head around towards the door. “Who is it?”

“It’s Kent.” Isaac growled again before pulling away from me and swinging his legs over the side of the bed before pulling on his pants.

“Stay here.” He commanded me and I glared at him.

“Hey-“ I didn’t get to say anything else cause he had slammed the door and gone straight into one of his ‘moods’. Jeesh he is not a morning person. Yawning loudly I decided to head for a shower before getting changed and heading downstairs for breakfast. Kent was standing there whipping the blood from under his nose while sitting at the bottom of the stairs.

“Hey.” I said stopping in front of him “What happened?” I watched him as he shrugged his shoulders and slumped forward.

“Alpha got mad for interrupting you earlier. I am truly sorry I did no-“

“Perhaps we shouldn’t talk about that.” I said glancing around for prying eyes before moving mine back to him “Especially in public.” He sniffed and nodded as he got to his feet.

“I must go check on Naomi and Delos.” He bowed before walking away and I set my eyes on Isaac’s study knowing he was in there. That jerk face doesn’t know what he’s in there after treating his pack members in suck an un-respectful way. I could already hear him muttering to himself as walk through his study looking for something. Not caring to knock I waltzed into the room and his eyes snapped up to me.

“Don’t you knock?” he hissed at me and I stood proud and tall trying not to flinch at his words.

“I wouldn’t think I had to knock. I am your mate.”

“And that gets you privileges how?” Walking towards him I took a seat on the side of his desk.

“Maybe our mating doesn’t mean anything to you but I know it means something to your wolf and I can hold of for as long as I like.” Shrugging at the end I began to turn away. I saw his jaw twitch.

“You can’t deny me.” He growled out and I looked him straight in the eye.

“No but I sure as hell can dominate your wolf.” His left eye twitched as he sat down in his chair.

“As you can tell, I’m not a morning person.” He muttered before looking up at me “I’m sorry.” He apologised.

“And you punch your bete?” I asked him and he nodded embarrassed at the fact that he had hurt him. “Well perhaps you need to know how to play nice with friends. First tell me why he woke us up at such an early hour.” His head leaned back on the black chair as I shuffled so I was in front of him on the desk.