Chapter thirteen

Okay so first I have to say that this chapter is super short. I don't know why but I couldn't think of anything. I'm so stressed out with school and sorry this is a bit late but it's better to get it up then not at all. Sorry about that.

So enjoy this chapter.

Chapter thirteen

Isaac’s POV

I paced the boarder of my territory becoming very inpatient when I heard a cough behind me. My head whipped around to see Kent there folding a file. “Isaac I found some important stuff you should know on Maria.” Glancing back at the boarder one more time I made my way over to him. “The report says that she was out for a run. Her trail led to the edge of Dominic’s territory and then just stops. Like she suddenly didn’t exist.”

“And?” I already had heard the report. Nothing interesting except that report.

“So I was thinking that whoever took her injected her with something. Something to make her scent disappear.” He watched my expression to see nothing change.

“What are you trying to say?” I asked him and he close the files he had been looking at.

“I think these rogues are more dangerous then we first thought. They have drugs that can do things that should be able to happen.”

“So…” He stared at me.

“If my thoughts are correct alpha then I think that Lauren is in more danger then we first thought. Not just the torture but more.”

My hands flew up to my head and straight over my head. “Gather all the warriors we have-“

“No alpha.” He grabbed my arm as I turned away. Turning back to him I saw the concern on his face. “I think they may have more girls then just Lauren. I’ve been looking through files and there are multiple cases like Maria’s. If you don’t mind me asking but from the first road” He nodded towards the end of the dirt road “and the neutral territory did you smell her scent?” I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

“So you’re saying we should be more careful?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“No I’m saying that we should contact Dominic to tell him we need a different plan.”

“Our plan is fine.” I hissed at him and he shook his head.

“No it’s not. Just listen to me Isaac. If you charge into one place and not know where they are exactly then we’ve lost. We can’t trace their scent so we have to physically look.”

“Fine so what?”

“We should line up Dominic’s warriors along his boarder line and ours around our boarder. Once someone had found them they would be ready to charge in.” I grabbed the nearest man I could find.

“Go get all of our men to line up along here.” He nodded and quickly changed to run back. I turned to two other men who were with me. “You two.” I shouted them and they looked back at us. “We’re going scouting.”