Chapter ninteen

Sorry for this chapter being so short. I'm kinda in a little bit of a hurry to write this and I wasn't sure what to write so sorry. Also I'd just like to say this story is nearly finished and there will be like three or four more chapters. I'm actually really excited to finish this story to see all of your reactions to the ending. YAY. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter

Enjoy

Chapter nineteen

Lauren’s POV

As Isaac pushed through the crowd he held a tight grip on my hand the whole time making sure he didn’t lose me for a second. He glanced back at me a few times before we came to a halt at an open door where young children were coming in and out of. “Alana.” Isaac called into the room as he spotted the young woman who was kneeling behind a young girl and tying up her dress. Alana’s head snapped towards us and she smiled sweetly. I cringed when I saw her sway her hips in a seductive way as she made her way towards us.

“Alana, this is my mate. Lauren, this is Alana. She takes care of the human children in the pack.” I frowned and looked up at him.

“Human children?” Before he could speak Alana butted in.

“I take care of the children who won’t change into wolves.”

“How do you know they won’t?” I asked her and she leaned onto her left leg and sighed.

“They have agilest three generations of human in them there for making them unable to shift.”

“It’s very common Lauren. You find them in every pack.” I glared at him. He made me sound stupid.

“Right because I didn’t know that.” I told him sarcastically and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Alana if you excuse us. I need to speak to my mate.” She bowed her head and returned to helping the children. Isaac turned to me and gave at me a harsh look. “What is wrong with you?” He asked and I glared at him again.

“Your making me sound like an idiot in front of Alana.”

“Lauren.” He sighed “I didn’t mean to make you sound like an idiot-“

“But you are. I know that some children can’t change. I’m not completely oblivious to the werewolf world. What did you think I did at home all the time?”

“Lauren I’m not trying to do anything. I’m sorry if I did. I really am. Can we talk about this later?” I nodded slowly before he led me out the room. “They’re really great kids.” He told me. “Probably the best behaved kids in the pack. When we have our first child I want him or her” He gave me a pointed looked when he said the last two words “to be friends with one of those kids.”