Chapter fifteen

Hi everyone. I'm so sorry that it took such a long time. Almost a whole month. My computer hard drive kinda broke or something so now I'm on my dads and he's gone away so yeah... life sucks right now for me. Anyway I hope you enjoy this really short chapter. Sorry about that.

Not eddited.

Chapter fifteen

Isaac’s POV

I ran my hand over my head and sat down in the small chair outside of my mate’s hospital room. I had yet to see if she was okay and tension was building between me and everyone outside. The door opened quietly and shut behind the doctor. He stood in front of me and wrote something on his clipboard.

“She’s fine.” He told me. “She only has a broken leg and a dislocated left shoulder but that was expected.”

“May I see her?” I asked him and he looked at me.

“I advise that no one see’s her. Her wolf is still very active and I don’t know whether she is lethal or not-“

“She would not hurt me. I am her mate.” I told him sternly and he took a step back.

“You are the alpha. If you want to go in there you may. I cannot stop you.” He bowed his head and turned to walk away. I let out a deep breath and got up from the seat.

“Isaac.” A voice called followed by loud footsteps. Dominic came into view and tried to catch his breath and he leaned against the door frame. “ I must discuss something with you. We have the girls from-“

“Take them. They are not needed here-“
“No. One is demanding that she stays here with you and Lauren.” I growled lowly before turning around and following towards the small living room where the girls had been gathered and cared for. I studied the small crowd of girls. They must be only between the ages of sixteen and twenty-two. What monsters these rogues were.

“Alexis would like to join your pack. She had made a special connection with your mate while in the basement. Please Alexis tell him the information that you told me and why you would like to stay.” A girl with dark brown hair looked up at me. She had a caramel coloured skin and her brown eyes were wide with fear.

She reminded me of Lauren when I first made eye contact with her. My beautiful Lauren. I small grin appeared on my lips and quickly shook it away before crossing my arms over my chest.

“Alexis. Tell Alpha Isaac what you told me.” Dominic urged. Alexis took a deep breath and opened her mouth.

“The rogues who had trapped us down in the basement have come up with this remedy which you inject into a wolf which forces it to not turn or force to turn. They injected Lauren with it and she was forced to turn.”

“You saw her wolf?” I asked in curiosity. “What did she look like?”