Chapter six

Hey guys. So it's been awhile hasn't it? Super busy though. I had a iceskating compertition the other day and I froze my butt of. I have two solos to preform next weekend and I've got a dressarg thing this sunday. I know. Busy. Then I've got my part tomorrow so even more busy. So I decided to post it now. YAY. It's 11 so I better be off soon.

Have a great weekend.

Chapter six

I shoved the carrot around my plate with my fork “We should face them head on. They wouldn’t be expecting it as normal but…” Kent seemed to trail off in thought and James shook his head

“No. They would know. We should take them from by surprise. Rogues are stupid and are always looking for a fight.” I heard Isaac sigh from next to me.

“Perhaps.” Isaac mused. It had been all they talked about at dinner. Rogues this and Rogues that. It bored me to death and I’d rather be being fed lies then be here listening to this rubbish. “They have been attacking smaller packs as well, maybe turning some young wolves against their packs. They would not have enough to face us head on alone.”

“So you think their waiting alpha?”

“Of cause they are. When they find our weak point they will target just that.” There was silence at the table.

“And what is our weak point alpha?” Isaac thought for a moment before leaning back in his chair.

“Some would say our weak minded females, others our young children.” My fingers clenched around my fork until my knuckles began to turn white. I clenched my teeth together and shoved the food into my mouth, chewing like a mad man. “I believe it is our weakest member of the pack. It’s not our omega. We have none. It’s our most scared member.”

From the words I knew who he was talking about. I swallowed the food I had basically chewed to mush and turned to him. “May I leave?” I asked him. He looked at me and tilted his head.

“Wouldn’t you want to listen to our discussion?” Jerk face.

“No thank you. I must prepare for bed.” I whispered and he shrugged.

“I shall be up soon.” Standing to my feet quietly, I left the room as quickly as possible. I could hear them quickly continue the conversation and I shut the doors behind my back.

“Oh. Someone was having dinner with the big tuff alpha.” My head snapped up to Sophia’s and she grinned at me. “So you’re the alpha’s prisoner?” She looped her arm through mine and led me towards the stairs “I heard that he doesn’t let you out of his sight for a second.” My eyes stayed on the floor and Sophia sighed.

“Anyway I’m taking you out for a barbeque tomorrow. What do you think? It will only be in the garden.”

“I don’t know…” I questioned her. Isaac will probably want me by his side all day like normal and question me like there was no tomorrow. “Isaac will probably-“