Chapter twelve

So another chapter. Damn I'm on such a role. This is very uneditted and I just skimmed over it to see if there was any major mistakes. Yeah I'm lazy. Anyway off to the chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter twelve

Isaac’s POV

Dominick threw his feet up onto my desk and leaned back. “What’s in it for me?” He asked and I crossed my arms over my chest.

“I have unmated females-“ He snorted and threw his hands behind his head.

“I don’t want your females. Ten of your most trained fighters will do.” I growled lowly.

“No. You are not getting any of my men. They are off limits.” He shrugged his shoulder and slowly rose from his chair.

“Fine then. I believe this meeting-“

“I’ll sent trackers to search for you sister.” I shot at him and he stopped mid-stride. He turned to me knowing that I had some of the best trackers available to, well, wolf kind.

“How many?”

“Ten at the least. I’ll even put some effort into it. I’ll use all of my connections.” His lips moved up into a smirk.

“Alright.” He outstretched his left hand and I grasped it in a shake “It’s a deal. I’ll help you get your mate out of neutral lands and back into your bed if you help me find my sister.” I nodded my head but disapproved of his words on getting my mate back into my bed. If only it were that simple.

“Shall we get started?” He suggested and I nodded grabbing a map. Unrolling it, it revealed a map of the land surrounding mine.

“She’s here.” I told him tracing the small amount of space between his land and mine.

“I’ll sent some of my men to search our boarder to see if she has made it to our boarder.”

“I doubt it though Dominick. She’s…” I couldn’t put the right words to it. “The rogues have probably caught her.”

“It would be very easy for her to escape if she changed into her wolf.” I groaned and leaned against the table. Dominick raised an eyebrow. “She’s human?” He asked and I shook my head. Then he burst out laughing. My eyes snapped to his chuckling ones and glared.  “Oh of cause you would get the only wolf that doesn’t turn. Oh this is priceless. What is she? Afraid of her wolf?” Dominick slammed his hand on the table in hysterics. And I growled at him.

“You dare make fun of my mate.” My hand reached across the table and grabbed his throat in my hand “She is my mate.” He was still grinning at me but his face was going an odd pale colour.

I finally dropped him and he landed perfectly on two feet. He took a deep breathing before letting it go back to normal like nothing happened. “I suppose it’s better than having no mate.” He told me with a shrug. “You know Isaac. You may be an asshole at times but if your mate is at fragile as she seems to be then you’re lucky to have someone like that.”

I let out a sigh and shrugged “Sometimes it’s hard. My wolf wants to see hers so badly but she refuses. Heck my wolf even gets angry at her sometimes. It’s so hard trying to please her and my wolf at the same time.”

“How do you think I’m managing being mateless?” He asked me and I looked at him. “Not everyone is so lucky to actually have their mate. I’m what? Three years older than I’ve searched everywhere. I’ve even gone over seas to find her.” His arms lifted and then dropped back to his sides. “The only place I haven’t checked it the back of my freaking head.”