Chapter fourteen

Hi everyone. I'm really tired and I know most people probably won't read this until tomorrow but you know this is really uneditted and if you see any big mistakes just tell me in the comments.

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter fourteen

Lauren’s POV

The fog around us made it hard to make out the shape of my wolf but she was there. Her glowing black eyes were staring right into my soul and it hurt.

“Lauren.” She spoke “I’m sorry-“

“Sorry for what? Killing those innocent humans? You’re a monster.” I watched as she shifted and moved closer towards me.

“It is true that I am not the right wolf for you but I am here. I chose you for a reason.”

“Then tell me.” She staid quiet and I huffed. My arms wrapped over my chest and I leaned onto my right leg. “That’s what I thought.”

“Maybe figuring it out for yourself will help.” I glared at her. Her eyes dropped to the ground and she shifted on her feet. “I’m here to tell you that I’m not coming out.” I laughed sarcastically.

“Yes and you begging me to let you out for the month was just a test.”

“No. I’m not coming out because it will be of force. I will not let those rogues get to you Lauren. They don’t deserve to see me.” I snorted. No one wants to see you anyway.

She growled and her white teeth flashed against the light. “One day Lauren you’ll realise how fortunate you are to have me as your wolf and not some weak wolf like your sister. Her wolf is a stupid barbie doll.”

“My sister’s wolf is fine. She doesn’t kill anyone unlike you.” The black eyes suddenly went hard and sharp claws were aiming for my throat.

I could hear my scream eco through the room and someone grabbed my shoulders. My body hurt and I groaned at the touch. “Hey. It’s alright.” My eye’s slid closed for a moment before someone shook me and banged me against the wall to try and wake me. “Now is not the time to sleep little one. I must help you out.” I opened my eyes to stare into grey ones. The tint of amusement which sparkled in them told me that he wasn’t here to hurt me but my bones were screaming out at me not to move.

“Come on. I’ll help you up.” He wrapped an arm under my arm and I screamed in pain. He quickly dropped the idea and studied my face. His arms slid under my knees and around my back. My body screamed out again and everything hurt.

“It’s alright. I’ll bring you across the border-“ He was suddenly shoved forward and he stumbled nearly making me crash into the ground. The loud growls around me told me there was a large fight but my eyes were now closed in pain.