Chapter Eleven

Hi everyone. So it's kinda a long weekend so I decided to update again. I was gonna update last night but my work didn't save and it was being stupid and not responding. Anyway I've got to get going. I have a assignment due on Sherly Temple (The tapper) and I haven't started it and it's due tomorrow. Oops.
Anyway enjoy and tell me what you think.

This chapter has actually been editted for once. lol.

Chapter eleven (In Laurens POV. Like always)

Clambering up a hill I approached a dirt road. At the moment it was abandoned and surrounded my mate’s woods. The sooner I get out of his territory the better chance I have of not running into him. The sound of an alarmed howl came from behind me. It was off in the far distance and I looked back over the large forest.

Somehow he must have figured I was gone and sent everyone on my trail. The dirt road stretched far into Isaac’s territory on the right and on the left it began to lead into neutral grounds. It’s dangerous place neutral grounds. It was mostly filled with rogues and lone wolves trying to find a female wolf who had just happened to wonder into their land.

Taking a deep breath I started walking towards neutral ground. It was pretty deserted but here and the sound of howls from the distance told me that I had to speed up or get a beating from my mate. Picking up my pace I began to jog. The howling of the pack was getting louder and louder until it stopped.

I stopped as well unsure of why it had stopped. Glancing behind me I saw no change. A gust of wind came past me and picked up the dust from the road and threw it at me making me cough and put a hand on my chest.

The sound of a growl made me spin around to face a large wolf. He would never be as big as Isaac but he sure was large. He was crouched down in attack position and baring his  yellow teeth at me.

Something nudged me from behind making me stumble forward and glance behind me. Another wolf had appeared behind me and was growling lowly. I had no other option but to walk forward as he told me to.

Three other wolves appeared from the trees but they were going at a faster pace than us. The wolves were most likely be leading me to the camp site. I clutched my arms around my chest and continued to walk towards the large figures that stood in front of me. One was a tall man and he was grinning at me. He looked disgusting. Half of his face had been slashed with something and was unable to heal even with his wolf. He was obviously bald and the yellow colour of his eyes told me everything.

When a wolf turns rogue by choice their eyes begin to turn yellow. It takes years but this guy had obviously been a rogue for many years. His eyes almost looked like they were rotting. “Hello my pretty.” He smelled like bad meat and it was hard to contain the food in my stomach. His hand came down on my arm causing me to scream and I began to claw at him. I watched as he rolled his eyes and placed duck tap over my mouth.

“Screaming won’t help here dear. Here you’re ours.” The men around me chuckled before he opened a wooden door in the floor and shoved me in. I stumbled down the stairs and collided with a concrete wall.

He was quickly following me down and shoved me up against the wall again. “You’re going to stay here with all the other pretty ladies to keep you company till the boss gets back. You understand?” I nodded my head and something hard and cold clasped around my foot.