Chapter 2: Awake

The club is amazing, it was so full of people....everyone was genuinely having fun the only time I have been this happy was when I made partner, and no one was there to help me celebrate everyone was too busy so I just stayed in my condo and drank wine and watched re-runs of Bewitched....ironic enough I loved to watch magic happen on TV...but not in real life..not in my life anyway.

"I'm so ready to PARTY!!!" Jessica said with a devious smile.

"I'm so with you on that!" Christie said, giving Jessica a high five like we're still in kindergarten.

"Bartender....can I have a Rum n' Coke, 2 shots of Tequila and a White Russian please....thank you." Christie said.

"Coming right up.." the bartender said

"Hey Jessica, you have a major babe checking you out at 1 o'clock...look." Christie said.

"Ooh I like...you think he'll be ready to do me in the ladies room in like 10 minutes?" Jessica asked.

"Uhhhh absolutely....duh what guy wouldn't do you in that outfit right now?" I said.

"Ok Toodles girls." Jessica said making kissy faces and waving bye at the same time.

"God, if I wasn't her friend I'd so envy her right now from across the room." Christie said with a smile on her face.

"Excuse me...would you like to dance?" A guy asked from behind Christie.

"Of course you can hottie" she said
And she grabbed his hand and drug him to the dance floor.

Me and Anna was the only ones left at the bar...then some lanky, tall guy asked Anna if she wanted to dance....she reluctantly agreed, but a few minutes later I could see that she was enjoying herself...I hadn't seen her like that since her ex from a year ago.

Just when I was getting ready to walk away from the bar...a guy walked up to me, he was the hottest guy I had seen in this club since I entered...not that I was looking or anything.

"Hi, I'm Alex what's your name?" He said.

"I'm Alice..."

He chuckled and then looked at me and smiled.

"Not much of a talker huh?" He asked.

"No I just don't talk to strangers and especially ones that are too hot for their own good." —

OMG where did that come from was I flirting with him right now...I meant to sound stand-offish and arrogant..but instead I sounded desperate.

"Oh really am I hot enough to buy you a drink...because I think two sexy people such as ourselves deserve to toast to how hot we are together." He said.

He obviously didn't think I sounded desperate with my "you're hot" comment.

"Sure..thanks" I said

"No problem... What will the lady have?"

"Oh a White Russian."

He called the bartender over..

"Can I get a White Russian for the lady please?..thanks."

"So what brings you here Alice?" He said with pure curiosity.

"It's my Birthday.. And my friends blackmailed me into coming...soooo yeah." I said.

"Wow..well Happy Birthday!!!" He said.

"Thanks.."

"You're welcome...what did you mean when you said your friends blackmailed you into coming here....you don't seem like the type that can be blackmailed...if you don't mind my asking?" He said.

I did mind a little but who cares it's just a question.

"I didn't think I was either — until it happened, but yeah...my friends said that if I didn't come they would invite my ex to a girls night we planned on having soon..."

" Really wow...their good...but I'm glad they blackmailed you into coming because I got to meet the most sexiest woman in here tonight — you look amazing by the way." He said staring me up and down.

" Thank you...I'm glad I came because I got to meet a sexy guy — With an interest in boring me."

"Are kidding.... Come on dance with me... Let's show your friends that you can get crazy wild —come on." He said walking me to the dance floor as he was saying this.

If I'm being honest he looked so hot under the lights...I started dancing next to him, the next thing I knew I was dancing on him...I kept thinking I should stop... But my body loved every minute of it...

We drew closer and closer until there was nothing between us, not even air...the closer I got the closer I wanted to be — I felt amazing when I was in his arms, like no one else existed just me and him.

He was now behind me gripping my waist, I could feel his face on my shoulder and his lips on my neck...he was gripping me so tight I felt like I was going to lose my mind in the best way possible...his body moved with mine....where my body went so did his...his hands were still on my waist and it felt so good.

Then he started kissing my neck soft at first then hard...he slowly moved his way up to my earlobes and kissed them so gently then he began to bite them — oh my God did this guy know what he was doing to me — to my body —.

Then he whispered "Follow me".

So I did and he took me to the men's bathroom, in a stall and closed and locked it...he started kissing my neck again from behind then he turned me around and pulled down my underwear and he slowly slid off my dress — he pulled off his pants and his Calvin Klein's and he aggressively turned me around and grabbed my breast in one hand and and bent me over with the other and started slow then began to go harder he smacked my ass at the same time....every time I moaned he went a little harder, then he started to pulled my hair....God this was so hot, and I didn't mind that we were in the mens bathroom, all I cared about was that he went harder...I could hear him moaning behind me...

"I'm going to cum." I said then he went harder and I heard him moan louder until I felt him cum inside me, then I began to cum.

"God you're a sensation Alice."

"You too..."

We didn't know what else to say, what else was there to say, we just fucked in the men's bathroom — and I loved it....

So there was nothing to say otherwise it would ruin this moment, we got dressed and we headed out, back into the club. I had a feeling there would be another moment to come which is why I offered him to my condo but he invited me to his instead so I told my girls that I was taking a ride home with him and one of them could take my car just be careful, then we headed out.

Once we got in the car he looked over at me and smiled...when I turned away he reached back in the back of his car and grabbed something I wasn't sure what it was, until he covered my mouth and I blacked out.