Chapter 5: Aptitude

(Alex P.O.V.)
I guess I deserve this, but she has gone without talking to me for two months... A whole freaking TWO MONTHS!!!

I thought she would at least acknowledge my presence since she wouldn't talk to me, but nope she would just get up, shower, eat and go to bed.

The same routine for two months....I can't take it anymore...I want to talk to her explain what I meant, I have to explain what I meant.

She has to talk to me.

"Alice it's been two months since we talked if you don't count that night and the days that followed, I need to talk to you and explain how sorry I am."

She had just come out of the shower and the towel wrapped around her so tightly, her body looked amazing and her hair smelled of island breeze the shampoo I had put in there to be used by her...I watched her — took all of her in and just admired her — the way her hair stuck to her face and neck, the way her legs twisted when she was searching for any outfit to wear, the way she pouted if she couldn't find the right outfit.

I wanted to take her right here on the bed and never let her come up...I wanted to devour her, taste her... But she still acted as if I didn't exist — she still hadn't replied to my comment earlier.

She stood there and got dressed and dropped the towel completely — I could see everything from where I was sitting.... It wasn't enough just seeing her naked I wanted to feel her underneath me calling out my name begging me for more...I want her to tell me she wanted me and only me...but how could I when she wouldn't even talk to me.

I just wanted her.

I wanted her to forgive me.

(Alice P.O.V.)
He asked me a question and I chose not to answer I didn't want to hear him explain I didn't even want to hear him talk to me.

I loved making him mad this way for not listening to him and I didn't care. I saw him looking at me out the corner of my eye which is why I dropped the towel on the floor to look for an outfit cause I knew he would stay there because he wasn't a gentlemen and he couldn't resist me.

I could see his breaths changing — I could hear them getting faster he was aroused and I knew it...I knew that he wanted me and he needed me so I kept pretending I was looking for an outfit when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and stood there I could feel him on me hardening, growing more and more impatient....I tried to pull away — I wanted to pull away but he wouldn't budge his arms he kept them around my waist — truth is may be I didn't really want to escape his arms — maybe that is what scares me and I think a part of me knows that.

For the first time in a while I parted my lips to speak to him...But I really didn't have a choice he was pressing me making me feel a certain type of feeling I didn't like — lust.

"Alex.... Remove your hands from around me...."

When he didn't move I yelled...My mind was angry but my body said something completely different, my body betrayed me.

"GET... AWAY... FROM...ME!....you hurt me and I don't ever want to talk to you again or feel you touching me."

Which was not true I wanted to talk to him tell him the things I was thinking, how angry I was at him for saying the things he said that night....Then on the other hand....I wanted his hands all over my body, I wanted his hands on every inch of me — his arms being wrapped around my waist just wasn't enough — I wanted not only his touch, but to feel him inside me, feel every inch of him....but I couldn't let myself be weak...I couldn't.........Could I?

See what I mean he makes me doubt myself — makes me get tingling sensations down my spine and butterflies in my stomach, he consumed my every thought positive or negative....what was happening to me...I don't understand....I am not supposed to be weak I am supposed to be strong that's how I got where I was in my law firm...by being aggressive and strong and going after what I want.

I needed to know what this was — that was making me feel this way and it was like he read that last thought.

Knowing my vulnerability and he didn't move his hands, if anything he held tighter and begin to kiss my neck I resisted at first but after those couple of times I gave in...I let my head fall back into his chest and allowed him to kiss me...he then turned me around and wrapped my legs around his waist....I wanted this.

I kept telling myself that I wanted this and that — is why I didn't stop myself from letting this happen...because I was upset and angry with him for the things he said, but that didn't stop me from wanting to have sex with him, if anything it motivated my sex drive.

I don't know where I went wrong I was hating him just fine and then he touched me and everything just......stopped — and there was nothing I could do about it.

I loved that he didn't take his hand off me when I "wanted" him to. Otherwise I wouldn't be feeling what I feel right now. I wouldn't be feeling blissful and amazing, I feel like I was a girl picked out of a humongous crowd to be with the most sexiest, smartest, bachelor of all time.

Except there was one problem....this can't stay like this, I can't fall for a guy that who's parents name I don't even know — let alone his middle name, forget about names what about personalities....likes and dislikes, our interests?

None of these attributes can't go without being acknowledged...they just can't.

This just is not going to work, we are too different....we want different things out of life and for ourselves, so I just simply can not get used to this feeling.

After we had sex I couldn't look at him I laid near the edge of the bed and pretended I was sleep I didn't want him to know I was awake otherwise he would have wanted to talk about what happened and I don't.

(Alex P.O.V.)

She didn't say anything nothing at all and I wanted to talk to her about what just happened — and I know she isn't sleep she just wants to avoid talking about this — but it's going to come up eventually.....I hope.

I would like to think she wouldn't go back to ignoring or avoiding me.

I should tell her about my life before I met her....I don't want to keep secrets from her — but I'll wait I shouldn't tell her right now....but I will tell her.

I will.