Chapter 7: All about Logan

Well I have been trying to get in contact with Alice for months now, as you can tell it's not working, I've tried her place and she's not there and I know she wouldn't have left without finishing an account and definitely wouldn't have left without letting her friends and assistant know where she was going...so where is she I have to find her, our boss has extended everything until she comes back which I can imagine was pretty hard to do but he does own the company...he told me to hurry up and I intend on finding her.

She went with her friends to a club that's the only thing I knew, I didn't ask them about what happened at the club or after the club.

So I conference called all of her friends, they couldn't tell me anything... They apparently haven't seen her since the night at the club, where she left with some guy.

I know that is definitely not like Alice to just leave with anyone and I know that she is very cautious of any decision she makes, it takes her hours to decide what she wants to eat on lunch with me, so for her to just leave with this "guy" is a little wild and impulsive...not something I would expect from her.

I kept looking for her but I couldn't find her.

I don't know what to do and I've now got her friends calling me asking me where she is because they didn't know she was gone.

Which if you ask me their terrible friends and she needs to get rid of them. Although Christina did seem intriguing.

I guess I'll have to tell our boss that Alice took a vacation and she told me but I forgot to tell him.

May get me fired but it'll be worth it because she'll consider me her hero for saving her career.

All I know is I had to find her before we both get fired.