Chapter 9: Blissful

Granted I wasn't talking to him before what happened last night...but now, everything was different, we connected on another level and to be honest I loved it...every minute.

I know we needed to talk about it but I didn't want to, I wanted to stay in this blissful moment where I didn't want this to end.

I knew once we opened our mouths about it — it would...so I didn't say anything.

"Alice we need to talk about what happened last night."

But of course he would say something.

"I think we should just forget it happened."

I really didn't want to forget that it was the most amazing night I have ever had, he was a sweet guy, but when I needed him to be a freak he was, he is the whole package...the muscle, the brain, the sex god, the most sensitive but hard man I've ever seen.

Maybe I should say something, maybe I should tell him how I feel, maybe I should talk about the things I want from him....otherwise another woman will snatch him right up...perfect example that blonde bimbo.

Yea, I'm going to say something.

"Alex, you in know what you're right, we should talk about what happened and I do want to talk."

As I sat down on the bed preparing myself for this talk mentally and emotionally.

"Okay — okay...good. Let's talk then. "

That's when he sat down next to me and fidgeted with his hands, I could tell he was waiting for me to go first and also that he was nervous about what I was going to say so I started to talk.

"I know that things have happened between us...more bad than good but I do know that last night I don't  just want to forget about it and that it was the most amazing thing ever — like ever. I know that I have strong feelings for you, which is why I was jealous about that girl you slept with — which is why if we do this you have to promise me that will never happen again because you really hurt me and I can't keep getting hurt. Can you promise?"

"I can't promise that...I can't promise I won't hurt you, but I can promise that I will always be here for you, I will always love and take care of you and never leave. I can promise that you mean more to me than you'll ever know."

It took me a minute to take it in that he couldn't promise me he wouldn't hurt me again...but I realized that even though he couldn't that I still wanted to be with him — I wanted to be his lungs that he needed to breathe. So with that being said I said this.

"So were going to do this...we're officially together —as boyfriend and girlfriend.?"

And his answer sounded so effortless and smooth as if not a care in the world.

" Yes. Yes we are Alice."

6 weeks Later...

"Alex! Stop!"

We were in the middle of a tickling fest which he started by the way...these past few weeks have been amazing and I honestly would have never thought we would be this in sync, I am having my doubts though because I know we won't always be this happy, I'm waiting for this huge secret or person that will just rip us apart...but it never happens...or I wait for him to lose his cool about something and he doesn't or to get mad at me for eating all the banana's but he doesn't -- he really loves banana's by the way.