Chapter 3: The Keeper

The first time I had went out in a long time for my birthday and this is what happen...I get kidnapped, if there was any way that the universe could tell me that it hates me this is the most established way to do it.

Why me, why is it me... It could have been anyone else why me..??

What I did know is the moment I had an opportunity to get away I was taking it...No matter what!

I woke up in a huge bed, with nothing on and my hands and feet were tied to the bed posts, so I definitely had no way of escaping and every time I struggled with the cloth that he tied me up with, the more I ended up hurting my wrist and ankles, I just thought back to all the things I've done in the past trying to figure out where I went wrong, I gave to the needy, I went to work everyday no matter how I felt, when I had the time to...I held charity events, I volunteered in nursing homes —.

What in the hell did I do wrong?

As I was thinking I heard footsteps coming from an area somewhere near, I would eventually have to scope out the place once I am untied me from the bed so I know where all my exits are and when escapes can be made.

So how are you feeling today Alice?.... I fixed you some blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon, there is also an English muffin for you in there as well if you want it, I'll remove the cloths so you can get dressed and eat...

As he said this he was almost done with removing all the peices of cloth that he used, when he removed the last one he said, "I will show you where the bathroom is so you can shower or bathe and get dressed I left some clothes in there for you afterwards."

I didn't say anything I just followed him into the bathroom, so now I know where it is.

"While you are in there I will be out here ready to show you the kitchen and give you your breakfast...Okay?"

I nodded my head... Then he closed the door, this event has me shaken so I can't even speak right now, I have no words to describe how I feel, nor do I know what to say at all... So I looked around instead got myself familiarized with the bathroom, what it looked like and everything that was in it, I checked to see if anything could be used for a weapon — not a chance...no window, no glass, no cloth rags, no anything, all there was — was a vent that I did not know how to get into, nor could I fit, there was a bar of soap, shampoo and what looked to be a brand new sponge judging by the tag...so I went ahead and got into the shower and turned it on and stood there for what appeared like hours and began to cry.

When I finally felt like I could raise the sponge to my body without letting another tear fall down my face I did...once I was done taking a long shower I decided to wash my hair as well, when I finished washing my hair I couldn't wrap my body because there was no towel so I had to put on the clothes while I was wet which would only wet the clothes and make me more cold than I already was.

I walked out of the bathroom not even focusing on the clothes he had given me to wear and there he was waiting on me like he said he would.

"You took so long, I was going to come in I thought that something had happened to you, are you ok?"

I just nodded my head, "I'll show you where the kitchen is and give you your breakfast."

I followed him again taking in every detail of what he was showing me and the things he wasn't, we got to what appeared to be the kitchen.

He showed me the fridge, oven, what was in the cabinets, all the spices and seasonings he had and then he gave me my plate and escorted me to the table....which is big for some reason and I don't understand why because he was alone and it didn't make sense.

I sat down and began to eat my eggs first then my pankcakes, I left the bacon on the plate because I was a vegetarian and I absolutely hate the way they slaughter animals for human's benefit — he was watching me eat this entire time I just rather pretend that he was looking at the walls or something else other than staring at me.

After I ate he took me back to the bed, layed me down and tied me up...Then I fell back to sleep and slept until the next morning I can't remeber the last time I have had this much rest and it was only 13 hours without any interruptions or waking up to check my phone — if I was being completely honest — I enjoyed this benefit and nothing else.