Chapter 8: The One Who Ignores

3 weeks later...

It's been three weeks since Alex and I have talked about anything, the longest conversation we have had is about nothing.

I know what you're thinking if I don't love him or like him then why did his affair bother me so much, truth is it doesn't I don't even care, he wants some blond, dimwit, sex starved, idiot bimbo, then that's him — why should I care.

If I was able to go out I'd f*** any guy I saw that was big and buff and had the most amazing eyes and had a huge — if you know what I mean — I definitely would!

Truth is I don't care, I know I've said it like ten million times — but I don't.

I have still gone without speaking to him, we pass by each other with no words exchanged and not even a glance, I walk by him as if he's not even there and he doesn't exist —.

''Alex who?" — Exactly. What I am so ready for is the day I'm able to leave here and get back to my life,

I'm so over this.

Today was the first time he had spoken to me.

"Are we ever going to speak to each other again?"

I don't respond.

"Alice?"

Still don't respond...I am so curious as to what he wants me to say to him, what does he feel we need to talk about?

"Alice, you have to talk to me at some point, we haven't said a word to each other in weeks, I've been trying to give you space and leave you be because I know that you are still angry with me about what happened but we have to talk, we need to communicate. I know that I keep screwing up but I can do better."

What was I supposed to say to this... 'Oh Alex let's just go back to the way things should be in this situation, let's just love each other and kiss each other. Let's stop the fighting...The unsaid words, the deadly stares' —.

No I don't think so, I don't think we need to talk... We don't need to communicate and I definitely want more space.

"Alice please say something, anything."

"Okay -- fuck you Alex, go fuck yourself and when you're done you can go fuck that woman again from the store — do whatever the fuck you want I don't care — If you're looking for my fucking permission to go wherever you want, fuck whatever woman you want — then you got it do whatever you want I'm not the boss of you. I - am - done."

"Alice I know you're hurt and I'm sorry but I didn't mean to hurt you, I was really angry and I was in a bad place. It doesn't make it right I know, but she meant nothing, I love you — not her. I...love...you."

"I don't want to talk about this right now, I'm not in the mood."

I turned away as I said this. That's when he came up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulders and wrapped his arms around my waist when I tried to pull away he hugged me tighter — I wanted to say that I didn't want him this close to me, that I didn't want his hands wrapped around my waist...but I did want these things and my body knew that or the fact that I wanted to make love to him no matter how mad I was.

"Alice, I want you, I want us, I want this...tell me you want it too, tell me that you love me and you want to be with me."

" No — I don't. I don't love you — nor do I want to be with you."

" I don't believe you — why haven't you tried harder to pull away — you know why, because deep down you don't want to. You want me to hold you and kiss you — you want me to fuck you right now don't you?"

"No."

And at that moment my voice cracked when I didn't want or need it to.

"So you're telling me that you don't like this?"
With that he ran his hands along my side and then across my stomach then he made his way up to my breasts as he squeezed them I could feel myself growing wet by the minute. He squeezed them again and I but my lip.

"Or this?"

He made his way down to my jeans and inside them as he touched my bush, that had grown out...he made his way past my bush and begin to rub my clit ever so lightly flicking it back and forth — my head rolled back onto his chest as I grabbed his manhood who was very excited to see me. When I did that he groaned and said, "God, you're a woman of ecstasy."

I turned around as my hand took off his pants I then took him out and stroked him nice and slow — so he could feel himself growing harder and hotter by the minute... As I did this he let out a moan and that gave me all I needed to keep going.

As I kept stroking his member I bent down and laid my lips on him and begin to suck him and slurp him to take him all in inch by inch, his head rolling back as I put him in my mouth deeper until I was choking.

"What are you doing to me Alice?"

I kept going, sucking on his tip tasting his pre-cum sliding my mouth up and down him.

"Now it's my turn." He says.

As he lays me on the bed and takes off my jeans and slides off my panties, he places his tongue on my clit and begin to move it ever so slightly back and forth I could feel me self growing wetter — As he moved his tongue in and out me — just when I think he going to enter me with his cock he places two fingers in me and begins to go to work, pushing them in and out slow at first making me hungrier, then he moves them faster and harder.

"Oh baby don't stop!"

He keeps sliding his fingers in and out this time with three...Ugh it feels so amazing as I guide his hand where to move.

Going where ever my hand leads him.

He then slips his fingers out and his cock in... Slow at first inch by inch so I could feel how big he was and feel my pussy stretch at his entrance...then he begin to thrust harder and harder making me scream out.

"Alex don't fucking stop, harder!"

"You want me to fuck you harder, you want to feel me in your stomach?"

"Yes!"

"I can't fucking hear you baby!"

"YES! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD BABY, FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK."

"Say my name."

"Oh Alex! FUCK yeah, fuck me harder!!"

"That's right baby, I'll fuck you into the middle of next week. I'm gonna fuck you right. I'm gonna make you cum."

He went harder until I felt myself reach my climax at the same time as I feel him shoot inside me...God I felt so good, I felt like I was on a cloud....I've never been fucked so hard in my entire life.

I was feeling blissful.