Out Of The Blue

The gang was sitting at a table eating and talking, Jade being quieter than usual, when it happened.

"So then my uncle said-"

"We have to break up." Jade cut him off. His smile fell and he turned to her, his mouth agape.

"What?"

Jade steeled herself. "I'm done with you, Beck. We can't be together. We're over." Jade stood, but Beck grabbed her arm.

"Jade, what? Why?"

"I'm over you! Now let go of me!" She yelled.

Beck wanted to hold onto her arm, but hearing that she was over him made him release his hold and she slipped through his fingers. He let his arm fall back to the table and hung his head, his hair cascading in front of his charming face.

Cat looked from Beck to Jade's retreating figure and jumped up to chase after her. Andre slid over into Jade's previous spot to pat Beck on the back.

"I don't understand. We weren't even fighting." Beck whispered.

Tori could hear the pain in his voice and reached out to pat his hand.

"It'll be okay, man." Andre tried.

"No. It won't. I know everyone thinks that we break up a lot and that I would be better without her, but Jade is it for me. She is my everything. I- I love her." He admitted, his voice cracking.

Tori frowned.

"Man, you are better off without that gank."

"Rex!" Robbie yelled.

Beck's head shot up, his eyes dark. He snatched Rex so fast he hurt Robbie's hand and threw him across the asphalt.

"REX!!" Robbie chased after him quickly.

Beck just let his head fall back down. Andre kept patting his back. He didn't know what to say, but he knew the comfort helped.

Tori sighed then she took a deep breath to brace herself and stood to go tell off Jade. Jade had no right to just blurt that out. In front of their friends, well his friends. Tori rolled her eyes as she stormed inside. She huffed and scanned the halls for Jade or Cat.

When she heard Cat's voice coming from the janitor's closet she took a deep breath and reached for the handle, but all of her disgust and anger melted away when she heard the choked sobs.

Tori sighed, she knew she should have walked off, but the crushing look on Beck's face stayed in her mind so she listened.