Funny Filler Chapter

Tori walked out of the bathroom wearing tight shorts and a long red plaid shirt. "I hate this." She groaned.

Jade walked out of Robbie's bedroom in skiny jeans and his Dyn-O-Mite t-shirt. "What, do you think I like it?!"

Cat started giggling. "You two look silly in Robbie's clothes." She said cutely.

Tori blinked. "Cat? Why are you wearing Robbie's clothes? You didn't have any blood on you."

Cat shrugged. "I couldn't find my shirt and you guys were coming back inside and Jade said if she ever saw us together she would go blind so..." Cat gestured down to her boyfriend's long pink shirt ending above her knees and smiled. "Voila!"

Jade rolled her eyes. "What did you think they were gonna do while we were outside? Slow dance on the bloody carpet?"

Tori made a face. "No, but I didn't know they did that stuff, I mean I can believe you and Beck, but Cat and Robbie?"

Robbie came out in only his boxers and swung his arm around Cat. "Tori, like I said there is plenty you don't know about all four of us, it could fill up a book." He smirked.

"Go put pants on!" Jade snapped. "If I can't see Beck shirtless I don't want to see you!"

Robbie shrugged, kissed Cat's head, then walked past Jade to his room to put on a pair of pants.

Jade rolled her eyes and sighed. "Well, time to bleach the carpet."

Tori sighed. "It never ends, does it?"

"We told you to stay out of it, but you didn't listen, no complaining!" Jade and Cat yelled getting fed up with all her whining.

"Fine, I'm sorry!" Tori yelled back. "Where is the stupid bleach?!"

"It's in the garage!" Jade shouted out and Tori left to go get it while Cat was busy fetching the pairs of rubber gloves from under Robbie's bathroom sink.