I'll Come Back To You

"Got any 5s, Jade?" Cat asked. Jade handed her a card and Cat grinned.

"Tori, got any 2s?"

"Go fish." Tori said and Cat pouted. "This is so boring. Nice, but boring."

Jade huffed. "What do you suggest, Vega? A trip to the mall? In case you haven't noticed we can't leave until Robbie says."

"Well I wish he would say something soon. We have been in here for two hours. It's really boring."

"No one asked you to join us, Vega." Jade snapped.

"I believe I told you to stay out of it." Cat said.

"I know, but I felt bad."

Jade rolled her eyes. "Well, thanks for the sympathy, but this is hard enough without your complaining! I lost Beck! My father wants me put back in a psych ward! Noah wants to kill us, or maybe just kill my friends and marry me, who the hell knows?! Your whining is making it worse!" Jade yelled.

Cat sighed. "Jade, calm down. Tori, hush up. I think I heard Robbie." Cat turned to the steel door and sure enough it opened to Robbie.

"Okay, the coast is clear for now. I don't see anyone of concern, but I'll keep watching from my six motion sensor cameras out front and around back. You guys can hang out in my room until I figure out a safe way to get you out."

Cat walked past and kissed Robbie's cheek. "Thanks, babe. Can I play a video game?" She gave him a cute little smile.

"Sure, but only on the small tv, I need the others to moniter my cameras." He replied with a smile.

Jade dropped her cards and walked past him, she stopped and kissed his other cheek. "Thank you, you're still a huge nerd."

Robbie chuckled. "Yuppers!" He grinned cheekily. "And you're welcome." He nodded.

Tori stepped out. "Uh, do I have to kiss your cheek?" She made a face and Robbie chuckled.

"No!" Cat yelled out.

Robbie just smiled. "No, I don't think my girl would like that very much."

Tori blinked and shook her head. "Your girl? Cat is your girl? What don't I know about my friends?"

He smirked. "Plenty. Cat is mine. Jade is Beck's. And Trina was Nick's, but that didn't end well." Robbie turned and was met with a pillow. "Ow."

"Shut up!" Jade yelled.

Tori blinked again. "Uh, Trina was... whose?"

Jade groaned and Cat rubbed her arm. "Just tell her. She'll find out, you might as well tell her."

"Tell me what?" Jade ignored her. "Hey, she is my sister! She might be annoying, but she is still my sister. What don't I know about her?"

Jade sighed. "You know how Trina hates me, and Beck's family hates me, and Trina goes after Beck every once in awhile?"

Tori nodded. "...yeah."

Jade sighed. "That's because of Nick... Beck's older brother."

Tori gaped at Jade.

"He was, um, killed trying to help Beck protect me."

Tori slowly sat down in the chair at Robbie's desk and tried to wrap her head around all this new information. "What?"

Jade gulped and shut her eyes tightly. "It was, um, all my fault." She cleared her throat. "I just, uh..."

"It was not her fault." Robbie chimed in. "Beck loved Jade and Nick loved his little brother. So when Beck told Nick about Noah, not knowing all the mob stuff, but knowing that Noah was hurting Jade... Beck wanted to fight him, but Nick did..."

*Flashback*

"This Noah guy is bad! I have to do something!" Beck freaked out.

Cat was crying in Robbie's arms about how horrible this Noah guy was being to Jade and how no one was doing anything.

Robbie was trying to comfort her when Beck got up and started freaking out about it.

His older brother stood and grabbed him. "You are not gonna fight some guy! Do you understand me?!"

"I will fight him! I have to save Jade! I love her!"

"I love you, little brother, and nothing is going to happen to you. We'll go over to Jade's house and we will figure this out, but no one is fighting. Now let's go. Robbie?"

Robbie nodded.

Robbie stood up by Beck and Nick put a hand on each boy. "My brothers. Both of you, if it even seems like trouble, you run. Run off, understand me?" He commanded.

Robbie and Beck nodded, but Beck looked down.

"Trina?" Nick turned to his girlfriend and she stood. "You're not coming. I don't want anything to happen to you, baby." He caressed her face. "I love you. I'll be right back."

She pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you too. Don't fight and come back."

Nick nodded. "I'll come back to you, I promise." He gave her one last long and passionate kiss then the boys left their girls to go help Beck's girl.

Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes. Robbie looked down at the gun on his desk. "That was the night Beck saved my life and gave me this gun... the same gun that took Nick's life... the same gun that will take Noah's life." He admitted making the girls gasp. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Cat, but I, uh, I promised Beck that if we ever saw Noah again we would kill him." Cat quickly dropped the controller and jumped up off his bed.

"Robbie, no! Just let him get arrested! Not you!" She begged grabbing his arms in her hands.

Robbie looked away from her. "I'm sorry, but we agreed. If Noah ever came back, it would be a war, one he won't live to tell about. And now, with Beck in jail, I'm the only one who can kill him."

"You can't! It's murder! You'll go to jail!" She cried out in fear and anger.

"He murdered our brother!" Robbie cried. "He killed him right in front of us! In front of Jade! It was horrible! I can't let that bastard live another day!" He yelled.

"Wait... I thought Nick was Beck's brother."

Jade sighed and wiped away a tear. "Just one more thing you don't know, Vega. Robbie is Beck's brother."

Tori's jaw dropped and she looked from Jade to Robbie who was holding Cat while she punched him in her fit of rage.

"What?"

Jade sniffed. "Their half brothers, same mom, long story. Nick was their older brother." She sniffed again. "There is a picture. It's on his desk, behind you, of them with Trina, a few years ago."

She turned and saw the picture of them together, all smiling. She forgot how much Trina and her used to look alike when they were younger.

 She forgot how much Trina and her used to look alike when they were younger