I Will Protect You

Cat knocked on the door and when it opened she rushed inside. "Hide us!"

She dragged Jade into the room with her and he spun around in fear.

"Why?! What's going on?! What's wrong with her?" He asked when he noticed Jade was just staring at the wall.

"Beck was arrested! Jade's dad wants to put her back in that nut house! And Noah wants to kill us!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He walked over and took her into his arms. He started stroking her hair until she relaxed more. "Okay, it's okay. Go get in my panic room. You guys can hide here. I will protect you, Cat, both of you, for as long as I can."

Cat smiled up at him. "Thank you, Robbie." She pecked his lips and he nodded. "You are so so brave." She smiled.

He nodded again. "I do what I can and I would do anything for you two. Plus, I owe Beck my life, and the way I see it Jade is his life so if I protect her then I'll repay him." He walked over to a glass case and broke the glass with his fist, then he took a gun out and loaded it. "Go hide, I'll keep watch. If anyone comes close I'll shoot them on the spot."

"Robbie, your hand-"

"Broken glass can cut your hand and then you'll bleed across the land, but it's worth it when needed. Get Jade and hide. I mean it, Cat, I won't say it again." He gave her a stern look. She nodded.

Cat grabbed Jade by the hand and drug her into Robbie's room, then she hit the button by his closet and entered his panic room for safety.

Robbie stared out the window until he saw someone in a hooded jacket walking up. He cracked the window and held the gun out, just in case it was a neighbor he shouted a warning.

"Indenify yourself or I'll shoot you!" He yelled.

Immediately the hood was flipped down and the person shouted their name out in fear.

He rolled his eyes and rushed to the door. He cracked it. "Get inside! Hurry up!" He shouted.

She rushed to the door then he grabbed her arm and dragged her the rest of the way inside.

"Y-you really have a gun? Robbie?!" Tori shouted.

Robbie slammed the door shut and locked it. "Beck gave it to me to protect our girls and that's what I intend to do." He held the gun up to her head. "Are you with us or them?"

"You! Now put it down!" Tori yelled in fear.

He lowered the gun. "This is not something you want to be involved in."

"I know what it is, but damn it all, Jade matters to me, okay?! I care what happens to her and if I have anything to say about it then nothing bad is going to happen and this Noah guy, her father, his father, they are bad!"

Robbie scoffed. "No duh. They are the mob after all. Cat said Beck was arrested? For what?"

"Attempting to kill Noah, but he didn't do it."

Robbie rolled his eyes. "Another no duh. Look, either go in the room with Cat and Jade or help me stand guard, but don't waste my time talking."

Tori scoffed in offense. "Well. When did you get so rude?" She asked.

He blinked. "I am who I am not who you think."

Tori blinked. "Whatever that means. Where are Cat and Jade at anyway?"

"My room. Panic room. First door on the right. Now leave me to my job." Robbie waved her off and returned to his post by the window, the shades drawn and the window cracked an inch or two.

Tori scoffed in offense again then she walked down his hall and into his bedroom. "Wait... This is Robbie's room?" She looked around expecting to see a bunch of puppet stuff, but instead she saw computers, moniters, wires, and a huge steel door by a small closet.

She saw a red button on the wall and pushed it making a computerized voice speak. *Password*

"What? He didn't tell me a password... Wait I know!" She pushed the button again. "Cat."

*Password Accepted*

Tori chuckled. "Too easy."

The door opened and swung to the side, then she walked inside and it closed behind her. "Too freaky though."

*Automated lock sequence activated*

She turned hearing the computerized voice again. "Yep. Way too freaky for words."

She kept walking until she saw Cat and Jade playing cards in a room that looked like an old World War Two bunker.

"Tori? I told you that you should stay out of this." Cat said as Tori walked over to them slowly.

She was paying more attention to the bunker than Cat. "Well I didn't listen. Where am I?"

Cat shrugged. "Robbie made a panic room a few years ago. It's cold, but nice." Then she turned back to Jade. "Any twos."

Jade sighed. "Go fish."

Tori gulped. "Robbie made this and his room is woah and he has a gun?"

Cat just shrugged again. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Okay, now I'm freaking the freak out."

Jade rolled her eyes. "Got any aces?" She asked.

Cat pouted. "Dang it!" Then she handed Jade a card and Jade smirked.