Not Going Anywhere

Beck groaned at his ringing phone. He was watching videos of Jade and him on The Slap again. He saw it was Tori and smiled a little.

"Hey, Tor. What's up?" He asked faking happiness.

"It's Jade. She's drunk."

He frowned. "So? Call her boyfriend and he can deal with it." He snapped bitterly. He was about to hang up, but he couldn't. "Why is she drunk?"

Tori sighed. "I don't fully understand, Cat told me to call you. Can you just come over here please? Jade is here talking about her dad and Noah and being sent somewhere again and it's confusing!"

Beck sighed. "Fine I'll- Wait... sent where?" He asked fear rising in his voice. "Tori, where?!"

"I-I don't know! She didn't say, but I think Cat might know." She stammered.

"I'm on my way." Beck hung up, closed his laptop, and rushed out to his car. "I'm comin' Jade."

A half hour later he arrived at Tori's house.

"Where is she?" He asked when Tori opened the door. She pointed over to Cat sitting on the couch.

"Cat, what happened?" Beck asked while quickly walking over to them.

Cat sighed. "Jade drank again. She said her dad made her break up with you and get back with Noah." Beck frowned. "She said they want to send her back to The Harper Institution."

Tori's jaw dropped at what she heard.

"No!" Beck yelled. "She hated it there! She acted like a total zombie when they put her on meds!"

"I know. Ssh!" Cat shushed him. He looked down at the girl he loves, she looked so innocent and beautiful. "Beck, what are we gonna do?"

He frowned. "I don't know. Why now?"

"She didn't say." Cat sighed. "I don't know why her dad would do this."

Beck leaned down and lifted Jade carefully. "Okay, slide out. We need to talk and I need to yell."

Cat slid out and Beck lowered Jade back on the couch. "I wanna yell too."

Beck nodded. "I know, let's go outside." They walked to the back door and Tori followed.

"Uh, what am I supposed to do! You can't leave me alone with her! What if she wakes up?!" Tori panicked in a whisper.

"You'll be fine. Jade is like a little puppy when she's drunk." Cat told her then Beck closed the door.

Tori turned back to the sleeping girl on the couch. "Yeah, but puppies can bite." She muttered.

Beck and Cat were outside talking while Tori sat on the other couch hoping Jade wouldn't wake up, but she didn't expect to hear Jade talking in her sleep.

"No. Dad. I love him." Jade wimpered. "Please. I'll behave. I promise."

Tori sighed. "Uh, do I wake her or let her talk and tell Beck and Cat what she said? Maybe I should just go get them?" Tori thought out loud.

She walked over and opened the door.

"IF NOAH EVER TOUCHES HER AGAIN I'LL BEAT THE SH-" She shut the door at Beck's yelling.

"Okay, so that was loud and could have woken up Jade." Tori sighed.

A knock on her front door made her jump then she ran to it before Jade woke up. "Uh, Noah?"

He smirked. "Hey, pretty lady, have you seen Jade? Her phone said she's here when I traced it."

Tori furrowed her eyebrows. "You traced her phone?" She frowned.

"Yeah. Gotta keep tabs on my girl. Don't wanna lose her again. Oh, there she is!" He announced looking around Tori.

"Uh, she's sleeping so maybe you should let her sleep and talk to her later." Tori suggested.

Noah shook his head. "I would, but we have plans and I can't let her break them." He was about to swoop up Jade when the back door flew open.

"Step away from my girl, Anderson!" Beck yelled.

"She's my girl, Oliver!" Noah yelled back.

Jade woke up and looked up at Noah, then over at Beck. "What's going on?"

"We're leaving, Babe. We have a date or were you too busy with Beck?"

Jade sat up. "I-I didn't know he was here."

"Then why did you come here?!" Noah snapped.

Jade flinched. "Well, I, uh, I was looking for Cat."

Noah grabbed Jade's arm and yanked her up. "I told you to stop talking to that little trouble maker!" He growled. Beck glared.

"Leave her alone before I punch your face in!"

Jade looked from Noah to Beck and smiled.

"Just try it, Beckett."

Beck stormed over and threw his fist into Noah's face knocking them both down, then he lifted Jade up off the ground.

"I'm sorry I made you fall." He apologized.

Noah got back up and wiped the blood from his lip. "Jade, let's go. Now."

Cat glared at him. "Jade isn't leaving with you. She's not going anywhere and you can tell her father that when you tell him about this. Now get out of here before I punch you and I won't hit your face!" Cat yelled.

"You are gonna regret this Jade! I'll see you at the institution. I'll be the only one allowed to visit and then you'll be mine again!" He yelled then he stormed past Tori almost knocking her over and slammed the door.

"Beck?" Jade cried.

Beck held her close. "It's okay. You're not going anywhere, baby." He kissed her head. "I'll keep you safe. I promise."

"So will I." Cat promised rubbing Jade's arm.

Jade smiled at Cat then she kissed Beck. "I love you, Beck. Only you. I'm so sorry." She cried into his chest. He rested his chin on her head.

"I love you too. Forever."

Tori watched in awe. She was starting to see Jade in a whole new light. She saw how much Beck and Cat loved Jade, and how much Jade loved them.