Who Is That Guy?

The gang, minus Jade, was sitting at a table before school the next day. They were just drinking their coffee, hot tea for Cat, and talking.

"How did you sleep, Beck?" Andre asked.

Beck groaned. "I didn't. I barely got an hour. The pillow smelled like Jade so I threw it across the room then my blanket smelled like Jade so I kicked it off then my sheets-" Andre cut him off patting his back again.

"I get it man. I'm sorry."

Beck shook it off. "You know what... When Jade gets here I'm asking her, flat out, why she dumped me. I need to know why."

Cat bit her lip and brought her cup up to her mouth to hide her look.

Tori sighed. "Are you sure you want to know? What if her reason... hurts?"

Beck sucked in a sharp breath. "I have to know."

They saw Jade's car pull into the parking lot and Beck braced himself. He downed the rest of his coffee and stood to go talk to her, but when he saw the car door open he couldn't move. His face fell and they turned to see what he was looking at. Cat gasped at the sight.

A young man, close to their age, got out on the other side of Jade's car. He walked over to her side and they shared a kiss, then he got in the car and drove away.

When he left Jade turned around to go inside and saw Beck glaring. Cat looked disappointed and the rest of them looked shocked. She hung her head as she walked past them to go inside.

"What was that?" Tori asked, being the first one able to speak again.

Beck's jaw clenched. "That was Noah, Jade's ex." He slammed his fist down on the table making his friends flinch. "That's why she dumped me? For that jerk?! I have to talk to her!" He yelled then he stormed off.

Cat frowned. "It can't be. She hates Noah now." She sighed. "I have to talk to her." She got up and left.

"Anyone else feel like they are out of the loop?" Robbie asked confused.

"You're life is out of the loop." Rex laughed.

Robbie frowned.

"I didn't know Jade dated anyone before Beck." Tori jumped in before Robbie could start arguing with his puppet.

Andre shrugged. "I didn't either. I knew Beck had a girlfriend before Jade, but he dumped her when Jade shoved her into a foutain and kissed him."

"Jade did what?!" Tori exclaimed. "No, wait, that does sound like Jade."

Andre nodded. "Yeah, well it wasn't completely her fault. Jessica, Beck's first girlfriend, bullied Cat so Jade shoved her then Jade kissed Beck because she liked him and told him that Jess was picking on Cat so he dumped her and dated Jade instead." Andre explained. "Beck did have a thing for Jade before she shoved Jess though. He told me he liked her, but he didn't want to hurt Jessica, but when he found out Jessica was using him to become popular and making fun of Cat because she wasn't popular he ended it."

Tori nodded. "That makes sense, but who is this Noah guy? Where does he fit into this?"

Andre shrugged. "No clue where he fits in, but Cat seems to know."

Tori jumped up. "Then I'll just ask Cat." She said determined to find out what was going on with her friends, well with her friend Beck and his girl.