The Three Evils In Jade's Life

Noah stumbled into the office and fell in a chair.

"Noah?!" A man got up and rushed over to him. "What happened to you?"

"Beck... Oliver... beat me up... He just attacked me... I tried to fight back... but he had help... They jumped me and told me that they'd k-kill me for taking his Jade..." Noah explained while gasping for air. His lip was still bleeding, he had a black eye, and his shirt was torn so you could see where a knife stabbed him. "I'm okay though. No need to press charges."

"No need?! You're hurt!" The man growled. "West! My office, NOW!" He yelled into his phone.

A moment passed before a man walked into the room. "Mr. Anderson- My lord! What happened to young Noah?!"

"Your daughter's ex! I want her locked up! I want him locked up! This is attempted murder! It's an outrage! Your child has yet to learn how to behave like a proper young lady and this is unacceptable! Her and her little friends are horrible children!"

"Sir, my daughter would not have done this and Beckett is a nice young man. He would never attempt to murder-"

The man took a puff of the cigar on his desk. "It seems to me like you are trying to talk yourself out of your promotion, perhaps the bonus isn't appealing enough?" He blew out smoke. "How does fifty grand sound?"

Mr. West smirked. "Then again I don't keep close tabs on my daughter or her friends, for all I know they are horrible kids."

Noah smirked. "Father, I think I need to go back to the Harper Institution for a few months. Someone should be with Jade while she is there. Right Mr. West?" He looked up at Jade's father and smiled.

"Right. Jade will be admitted tomorrow." He said and shook his boss' hand. "And Beck will be arrested tonight."

His boss gave a malicious grin. "Wise choice, John."

John West left the office and his boss turned to his son. "We need this to go well. I want John to suffer for what he did. When you get to the Institution find a moment with Jade and impregnate her."

His son gave a sly grin. "I will. Even if she doesn't want me to. Her days with Beck are through. I am going to make her regret ever dumping me."