Flashback

Nick pulled up to Jade's house with Beck and Robbie and they rushed out to make sure Jade was okay. They heard yelling and ran faster to the door.

"Jade!" Beck shouted and burst through the door.

"Beck!" Nick yelled running after him with Robbie hot on his heels.

"Beck!" Jade cried out from the floor. Noah was standing over her with a gun pointed at her head.

"Take another step and I'll shoot her!" Noah shouted.

Nick quickly pulled Beck backwards and Robbie grabbed him to try and hold him back. "Alright, listen, man. We can work this out. No one has to get hurt." He said cautiously.

"I want her hurt! I want to hurt her as much as she hurt me! It felt like a shot to the chest and that's why I'm gonna shoot her! Right in her heart!" He yelled.

Beck shoved Robbie off of him and rushed forward, but Nick grabbed him and threw him to the couch. "Beck! No!" Then he tackled Noah and they rolled around fighting for the gun in his hand.

"Jade!" Beck yelled. He got off the couch and rushed to her side. "Jade. It's okay. I'm here. You're okay." He comforted wrapping his arms around her.

Nick punched Noah and held the gun away when Noah aimed it at Beck and Jade. "No! Not! My! Little! Brother!" He yelled throwing punches in between his gritted out words. Noah brought the gun up and rolled Nick over on his back. Nick quickly rolled so Noah was back on the floor.

"Nick!" Robbie shouted. He ran over and kicked the gun out of Noah's hand. "Get him Nick!"

Nick punched him again and again, but Noah kicked him off and went for the gun across the room. Nick grabbed his legs to stop him, but Noah reached and got the gun.

"Robbie!" Beck shouted when he saw the gun aimed at Robbie. He left Jade and tackled Robbie out of the way in time for the gun to go off and a bullet to lodge in the wall.

Nick tackled Noah again.

"Thanks, Beck." Robbie panted trying to breathe.

"No problem, brother." Beck smiled at him.

Robbie smiled back. "You called me your brother."

Beck nodded. "Well, you are. I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner. The whole half-brothers thing was a lot to wrap my head around."

Robbie nodded. "I know, It's okay, I understand."

Noah grunted again breaking them out of their conversation and they turned to see that Nick had slammed him into the wall. Noah punched him and he stumbled back, then he grabbed Noah again. Beck got up and went back over to Jade.

"You okay?" She nodded.

"Are you?! Is Robbie?"

He nodded. "Fine. Bullet missed us by a long shot." Beck chuckled mirthlessly.

Jade smiled. "Good."

Beck leaned in to kiss her and they heard a gun go off. Jade's eyes widened when she saw Nick fall.

"Nooo!" She yelled. Beck knew by her reaction that it wasn't Noah.

"No! Nick!" Robbie's shouting confirmed it. He growled and tackled Noah to the ground, punching his face with all his strength until Noah lost consciousness. "Bastard!"

Beck held Jade, crying in her arms as she cried in his.

They heard sirens and knew they had to leave. They didn't want to answer questions or deal with cops right now. A neighbor must have called them earlier when that first shot was fired.

"Let's go." Beck said. He stood and pulled Jade up with him. "Robbie!"

"B-Beck, what about-"

Beck looked down at his brother and all the blood. He saw where the shot was, right in his chest. "He's already gone." He gulped and picked ip the gun beside Noah.

"No!" Jade pulled his arm when he aimed it at Noah. "Beck, if cops come in-"

"She's right! If they see you like this, you're done!"

Beck turned to Robbie. "Take this to your house and hide it! Meet back at the RV in an hour!"

Robbie nodded and took the gun from Beck, then he ran into the kitchen and out the back door.

Beck took one last look at his older brother, dead on the floor, and then Jade pulled him by the hand and led him downstairs to her room so they could escape out the basement.

A few minutes later and they were at the RV.

Trina and Cat were talking when Beck opened the door. They perked up, but when they saw Beck's face they frowned.

"Jade?" Cat questioned, but then she saw Jade standing behind Beck. "Jade!" She ran to her.

Trina gulped. "Nick?"

Beck shut his eyes tight and heard Trina gasp. He opened his eyes, walked over, put his arms around her. "I'm sorry. He's gone."

Trina started sobbing and Beck held her tightly.

Robbie came in the door a moment later. He saw Beck holding Trina and knew that he had told her.

"Cat?" Robbie started crying and Cat motioned for him to come over to her and Jade. He did and wrapped his arms around both girls. "He's gone." Robbie cried and Cat rested her head on him.

For hours they all just cried, then Cat's mother called and she left with Jade in tow. Trina left shortly after them.

"Where's the gun?" Beck asked with a raspy voice.

Robbie sniffed. "Safe. It's in my comic book chest, at the very bottom."

Beck nodded. "If we ever see Noah again." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "We kill him."

Robbie nodded. "Right. With the same gun he used on our brother?"

Beck nodded. "Exactly." He took a shaky breath. "We can't tell mom or my dad. They can never know we were there. Nick-" He swallowed again. "-went alone, to protect me." He started crying and Robbie walked over. They hugged.

"I promise." Robbie said nodding his head slowly.