Jealous Beck

Tori and Cat walked out of the blackbox theater and saw Jade's ex, Noah.

He was flirting with some girl by her locker, smiling and touching her arm.

Cat huffed. "I hate him."

Tori frowned. "What a jerk?... Uh oh... Jade."

Jade walked over like she did with Beck, but instead of yelling at him she stopped and stared.

"What is she doing? Why isn't she freaking out?" Tori asked confused.

Cat frowned. "She won't yell at Noah. She believes him." A sigh. "Watch."

"N-Noah?"

Noah turned and flashed her a smile. "Hey, Babe."

"W-What are you doing?"

"Oh. I was just admiring her sweater. I think I'll get you one. What do you think? Don't you like it?"

"Jade would never wear something like that. You would and I would, but-"

"Sure. Thanks babe."

Tori's jaw dropped and Cat shook her head.

"You were saying?"

"Wh-What is this?"

"This is Jade with Noah."

Tori watched as Noah flung his arm around Jade and led her away, she didn't miss the flirty wink he threw over his shoulder at 'sweater girl' or the "call me" he had mouthed walking away.

"Cat, I don't get it."

Cat blinked back tears. "Neither do I. Noah does this stuff and Jade just lets him get away with it."

Tori looked at Cat, and what she saw made her frown deepen. "Beck."

Cat turned and saw what Tori was staring at.

Beck with a clenched jaw and fist glaring at the retreating form of his ex and her ex walking off.

He turned, punched a locker, then he fixed his hair and stormed off.

Tori gasped at the loud bang and blinked in shock. "What is that?"

Cat sighed. "That is what I call "Jealous Beck". He's scary sometimes, but he's mostly harmless."

"Mostly?" Tori gulped staring at the dent in the locker next to hers.

Cat just nodded.