You Betrayed Us

There was a knock on the and Robbie quickly wiped his eyes. "Panic room! Now!" He shouted.

Cat grabbed Jade and Tori then rushed into the room and Robbie slammed the door behind them. Then he ran to the front door and grabbed his gun. He threw the door open. "You. Why are you here? Go home."

"Robbie, relax, I just wanted to borrow a suit. I have a meeting tonight."

Robbie glared. "With him right? Tell Noah that we will beat him. We will win this war. Tell him."

He chuckled and shook his head. "You'll die tonight if I tell him that." He rasied a gun to Robbie's head. "You'll die right now if you don't give up Jade. Where is she? The panic room?"

"No." Robbie said with a straight face. "I think her and Cat left the city."

"You wouldn't be lying to me, would you buddy?"

"You are not my buddy anymore. You are nothing to me now."

"Come on, Robbie, don't be like that. You chose the wrong side. It's not my fault I chose right."

Robbie growled. "Chose right?! You betrayed us!"

"Careful, Robbie. I still have a gun." He smirked.

Robbie looked him dead in the eye and didn't even flinch. "As do I, traitor."

"Well then let's have it out, shall we? A duel."

Robbie clenched his teeth. "I'll kill you."

"Then you won't have to worry about me telling my boss that your hiding Jade in your panic room."

"Fine. One shot. One death. One winner."

He nodded. "Agreed, but first, they come out."

"No." He shook his head. "I don't trust you."

"And now I know they're here. So you may as well just bring them out."

Robbie shut his eyes and sucked in a breath. "Cat! Jade! Tori! Come out!"

His eyes widened. "Tori?"

The girls slowly walked out and saw Robbie and another guy glaring harshly at each other.

"Sinjin?!" Tori yelled in surprise. Jade covered her mouth quickly.

"Shut up. He's a traitor." Jade whispered into her ear then let her go.

"Sinjin?" Tori whispered.

Cat solemnly nodded.

"Cat, would you be so kind and count us down?" Sinjin asked.

Cat looked at Robbie, then Sinjin and saw their guns by their sides. "No. Rob-"

"Just do it, babe."

Cat gulped. "10."

Jade covered Cat's eyes.

"9."

"It's okay. He can win." Jade whispered to her.

"8."

Tori covered her own eyes with her hands.

"7."

Cat started to cry. Jade felt tears on her hand.

"6."

"F-f-five."

"F-f-four."

Cat couldn't continue.

"Jade I can't."

"Three." Jade said aloud.

She took a deep breath.

"Two."

She gulped. She looked at Robbie, standing, focusing on Sinjin.

"One."

*BANG*