I Had To Help

He took the check and drove to the jail then he went through the whole process of bailing out Beck Mitchell Oliver.

When Beck was released he wondered who could have bailed him out. He was surprised when he saw the black car parked outside of the jailhouse.

"Dude, you bailed me out?" He asked walking up to the guy leaning against his car waiting.

"Yup. I don't want to be involved in this, but you're my best friend and I know you didn't do it. Uh uh, Andre don't play that way. I had to help."

Beck smiled. "Thanks, man." They slapped hands and came in for a quick hug. "Take me to Jade please." He asked when they pulled back.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Get in already." He chuckled.

Beck grinned as Andre moved away from the door and went over to the driver's side then he got in and they drove off.

"So how did you get enough money to bail-"

"I don't wanna talk about it! You're out and I'm staying out. That's it." Andre said shaking his head, then he sighed. "My grandma lost her mind when my cousins joined their gang. I don't want to make things worse for her, but I couldn't let my best friend rot in jail."

Beck sighed. "So, you made money with your cousins? Andre you didn't have to do anything."

"No, I had to. I've been staying out of this and it just got worse, but this is all the help I'm giving!"

Beck nodded. "Got it. Why are you driving to Robb-"

"That's where Jade is."

He frowned. "She's with Robbie? At Robbie's?"

Andre nodded. "Yeah. He is hiding her and Cat, and by now probably Tori." Beck snapped his head at Andre. "Because she can't stay out of it, she cares about Jade." Beck smiled.

"That's nice and all, but she should have stayed out of it." Beck said.

"I know! I told her that, but she don't listen!"

They pulled into Robbie's driveway and he parked.

"Make it through this chiz so we can get back to normal, alright man."

Beck nodded. "Yeah." Then he got out. "Hey Andre?" Andre looked over at him. "Thanks. I love you, man."

Andre chuckled. "Yeah. I love you too. Go to Jade."

Beck grinned. "I will." He tapped the car then it rode off and Beck walked up to Robbie's house.

"Identify yourself or get shot!... Beck?!" Robbie yelled out in surprise.

"Yeah. Is Jade he-" Beck was cut off by a light blue blur running into him. She sobbed against his chest and he held her tight to him for a few moments, then he gently pushed her away and grabbed her face to kiss her. She, of course, kissed him back. They soon got lost in passion, love, and tears as they were reunited again.

"No one ruin the moment or I'll kill you." Cat said in a whisper to Tori and Robbie, but he just spun her around and kissed her deeply, holding onto her waist. He smiled.

Tori stood awkwardly as the two couples made out in the room then she quietly slipped out to the kitchen and got a drink.