A Pool Of Blood

Jade slowly uncovered Cat's eyes and she screamed when she saw the pool of blood by her feet. "Robbie! No!" She turned and sobbed into Jade's arms. "Robbie."

Jade gently turned her around again. "Cat. Look."

Robbie stood, softly smiling at her. "Come here, baby. It's okay."

Cat smiled and ran into Robbie's waiting arms and he held her closely.

"Vega? Want to help me get rid of the body?"

Tori looked at Jade, she looked paler than Jade. "Uh, not really, no."

Jade leaned over. "Just be my look out while I put him in Robbie's trunk." She looked over at the couple. "They need a moment alone, okay?"

Tori gulped and nodded. "Sure, uh, yeah, okay."

Jade walked over to Sinjin's dead body and slowly dragged him, but as the puddle grew on Robbie's living room carpet she knew she couldn't drag him.

Tori saw and gulped. She took a deep breath and grabbed his legs then they lifted him and took him out the garage to Robbie's old junk car.

"Won't someone find him in the trunk?"

Jade slammed the trunk and locked it. "Nope. Rob will drive to the junkyard and it'll get crushed."

Tori looked like she was going to throw up. "He'll get...c-cr-crushed?"

Jade nodded. "Yep. Don't look so shocked. He's dead already so he won't feel a thing." She said then sat down on the stone steps leading to Robbie's back door.

Tori walked out to her. "H-how are you so... calm about this? He's dead."

Jade pulled a pack of cigarettes out of a fake rock by the steps and a lighter from the potted plant beside her. She lit up and took a long drag.

"Sadly, Vega, I have practice." She stated.

"You smoke?" Tori asked with wide eyes.

Jade shook her head and blew out smoke. "Nope. Robbie does. I just need a long drag every once in a while, mainly when I see someone get killed."

Tori licked her lips and took a few deep breaths.

"Check your hand, Tori." Jade said cautiously.

"What about it?" She lifted her hand slowly.

Jade took another drag then held the cigarette out. "It's shaking."

Tori looked down at her hand and saw what Jade meant. Then she saw her shirt covered in blood and tightly shut her eyes.

"Here. Take a drag. You need it, trust me."

She opened her eyes again and saw the lit cigarette. She reached out her shaky hand and took it then she slowly brought it up to her lips and took a drag. "Smooth." Tori coughed trying to be cool.

Jade rolled her eyes. "No. It's awful, but it works."

Tori nodded. "Yeah. It kind of does, a little."

"A lot." Jade replied.

Tori handed it back. "I guess, a lot, what do we do about our clothes?"

"Take them off." Jade said in a duh tone. "Then we burn them and put on some of Robbie's clothes."

Tori gave her a look.

"I know. It's not ideal, but we have to. Let's go back inside. Now." Jade said putting out the cigarette and walking back inside.

"Okay." Tori followed her.