Sadistic Little Smile

Being at Smackdown and not being able to compete really sucks. I watched a match between Cody Rhodes and Luke Harper on the TV. These Wyatt's are some creepy bastards, I wonder when they'll recruit AJ into their family.

"Hey Adalia!" Natalya's naturally raspy voice spoke as she wrapped an arm around me. Her eyes scanned my face and locked on my disgustingly black eye that was too dark for my concealer to hide. "Oh god is it that bad?" I brought my hand up to cover it fast. "Oh, honey. What happened?" She asked with concern in her voice. I'm glad my attack isn't all over the WWE news, this is something I definitely want on the down low. But I can trust Natalya. "AJ was all mad that I beat her so she attacked me from behind. No matches for a week, WOO!" I cheered sarcastically. "That crazy bitch! She knows you're going to get that belt from her. She's scared. Don't let her games get to you honey, you'll make much more of a champion than she does." She patted my shoulder.

I glared angrily into the TV as AJ skipped down the ramp and around the ring. Her sadistic little smile makes me sick. She grabbed the mic and got in the ring. Ohhhh this will be great. I rolled my eyes. She started out with a laugh into the mic, "You know these divas are sure getting funnier and funnier thinking they stand a chance against me. First it's Nikki Bella who by the way is out on an injury leave because of me! And now it's Adalia Black who will soon be forced into early retirement because of me." She laughed walking in a circle. I crossed my arms angrily. "Oh Adalia if you think last nights beating was harsh then you just wait and see what I have in store for you!" The crowd booed loudly. "Oh right! You guys don't even know what happened. Gosh! I'm sorry! Here, roll the clip!" The TV cut into my interview with Renee Young just as Renee backed off. I guess the camera guy didn't know enough to back off himself! Instead of helping me he recorded the whole thing. RUDE! I watched as my brutal beat down played out. I looked so weak lying out their defenseless. I felt my cheeks heat up with anger. It cut back to AJ who was laughing and talking to her belt. Psycho. "Weak little girl..." She whispered into the mic and skipped back up the ramp.

I walked to the curtains where she would soon be exiting. As soon as I saw AJ I grabbed the nearest camera man, "Here's something to record!" I grabbed AJ's hair from behind and threw her face into the ground, kicking at her sides hard. She tried to fight back but I had the upper hand here. I threw some good punches hitting her in the face. I grabbed her belt and hit her in the back of the head hard. A strong grip fastened around my stomach pulling me off of AJ. I kicked and pushed but they were too strong. "Easy tiger." That same voice from last night spoke into my ear. AJ lied motionless on the ground, a ref rushing to help her. Oh sure help her but not me! The grip around me loosened but didn't let me go. "AJ it's YOU who doesn't know what YOU'RE in for!" I spat angrily.

When we were safe distance away from AJ Seth let me go. "Can't you mind your own damn business?" I turned around and angrily pushed him away from me. He smirked. "Hey now, I saved your ass last night and doc said to take it easy." I folded my arms now realizing my excruciating headache. I feel a little dizzy and grabbed onto the table corner for support, Seth noticed and he gave me a satisfied 'I told you so' look. "Why do you care?" I asked staring into his dark brown eyes. "Wasn't gonna leave you half dead you know. How heartless do you think I am?" I nodded rolling my eyes. "Pretty heartless." I gave a weak smile. A sudden feeling of nausea filled my stomach. I felt the feeling creep up my throat and quickly made my way to the locker room with Seth following behind. Thankfully he stopped before the locker room. I crouched my weak body over the toilet and breathed heavily but nothing came up. I sat there gagging for a few minutes but the nausea passed. I leaned against the stall, the cold felt good on my bare skin. I hopped in the shower with the water barely warm. Showers like this I never want to leave. I swear I stood under the warm water for a good hour.

I slid into a big sweat shirt and leggings and threw my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the parking lot. Thank goodness RAW will only be a few hours away. I am not ready for a long drive or plane ride. Thankfully the next couple of events until Wrestlemania are a few hours apart.I hate airplanes but unfortunately they're a huge part of this job.

As soon as I exited the locker room Seth was sitting out on the bench. Stalker much. "You can quit stalking me now, I'm fine. I'm going to my hotel." His eyes shot up. He stood up and grabbed my luggage. I grabbed it back. "This is weird. Go back to doing your thing and stop following me around!" I don't know why he's following me around all of a sudden. It's creeping me out. He sighed. "I'm looking out for you Adalia. After you beat AJ last night she told Tamina that she needs to eliminate the threat. Threat being you. She said she will do anything to end your career." He spoke quietly. "I can protect myself." I began walking away from him. AJ is a crazy little midget! I think I can survive. "She also talked about ending your life if it meant saving her title, it's the only thing that matters to her." He spoke quietly. That hit me kind of hard. She could do it. She could kill somebody and feel no guilt about it. She could kill a person and hide their body so cleverly that nobody would ever find it. She's insane. "My boys and I are going to protect you whether you like it or not. We see a lot of potential in you and we aren't going to let her crazy ass ruin this for you. So deal with it." He was frustrated. Call me crazy but his frustrated voice is kind of a turn on. I really didn't just think that. But out of all the superstars why The Shield? "So you're gonna stalk me until AJ drops off the planet?" I asked sarcastically. "Basically, yeah." He grabbed my luggage again. I sighed angrily in defeat. "Why does this even concern you guys?" I asked annoyed. "I've always seen a spark in you, major potential. Always had my eye on you. I'm a fan I guess, and like I said I'm not gonna let some crazy midget chick ruin you." Aw, he's a fan. "That's cute." I laughed walking out into the fresh cool air.

We approached my car which had slashed tires and the windows were smashed. I felt my heart drop. "Oh shit." Seth mumbled. At least it's a rental. I walked to the drivers seat to see everything I had in it gone. Phone charger gone. Hotel key gone. I felt my cheeks heat up with anger. This bitch is digging her own grave. I felt my eyes swell up with tears of frustration. I tried to hold them in but they slowly rolled down my cheek. Seth put his hand on my back, "You'll get your revenge don't worry. You are the future divas champion. She's going to lose it all because of you." He consoled. I just stood in silence staring at the wreck. "It's chilly, come on let's go in. We can figure something out."