Pretty damn majestic

I wrapped my aching body into a towel and looked at myself in the mirror. My face is finally back to normal and full of personality. My eye is still a little bruised but not half as bad. I am sporting quite a nasty black and blue bruise across my ribs. I heard somebody else getting out of the shower a few stalls down from me so I pulled my towel back against my body. I combed out my long dark red hair with my fingers and threw it behind me to dry. My hair may not be as majestic as Romans but it's pretty damn majestic.

I unzipped my bag to grab some cozy clothes to throw on while we wait for the show to finish and a large arm wrapped itself around my neck getting me into a tight head lock. A female body pressed against my back. Oh no. I guess she didn't get the hint. "You bitch!" Kaitlyn's voice yelled from behind me and she let me go, pushing me into the wall. "Jesus Christ Kaitlyn don't do that to me!" I leaned against my locker to catch my breath. She smirked. "What the hell was that with Roman?" She has a smile on her face that she can't quite seem to remove. Probably a satisfying smile knowing she can kill me right now and nobody would know. I can't run from her considering I'm basically naked. I know, I'm paranoid. She stared at me waiting for an answer. "You're totally into him and he totally wants to be into you. I was just trying to help!" I slipped into a pair of undies and turned around to put my bra on. Once you're in the WWE for a few months you get used to the awkward amount of lady parts you see whether it be in the locker room or a nip slip in the ring, you get used to it.

"Well thank you for the most awkward moment of my entire life!" She said and hit my arm but still couldn't remove that smile. "You're welcome." I slipped into one of Seth's 'Hounds of Justice' crew necks and a pair of leggings. "He asked me out for a few drinks after RAW on Monday." She broke the silence and I let out a happy screech and hugged her tight. I am so a genius. "Yaaay! I'm so excited for you!" I squeeled. Ew I sound like a total girl right now. "You and Roman will be like the power couple of this company and everybody will run in horror when you walk by." I raised my hands, "Hell I wouldn't even want to mess with you." We laughed.

"Did you hear AJ was hauled out on a stretcher." I over heard Natalya talking to Eva Marie. "Uh, holy crap? What?!" I butted in on their conversation. She was what? "She wasn't responding to the doctors, knocked out cold. They think she has a major concussion." Natalya answered. Holy shit. I did that. I finally broke AJ. "And your newww divas champion Adalia Black!" Natalya yelled as she raised my hand. Well how's that for a cherry topping on my day!

Once the show ended I signed some autographs and took pictures with fans on the way back to the bus which I was the first one on. This things pretty sweet. It has everything a house has just smaller and tighter. I love it. I have no idea where the boys are, I haven't seen them since I ran off from Roman.

I sat on the couch scrolling through twitter while I waited for the boys to make their way back here. The door swung open and an overjoyed Roman Reigns made his way inside, his smile disappearing as soon as he saw me. Ohhh shit. A few minutes of silence and he sat down next to and let out a laugh. "You're easy to fool kid, thanks for doing that." He slapped his hand on my thigh. "You're pretty awesome shortie and you better feel pretty damn special that I just said that." He smirked. I do feel pretty pretty damn special.

Short, kinda' boring chapter because I wrote myself into a wall here. Hope you enjoy! c: