Believe that

Seth is nowhere to be found backstage and I don't know if he saw what happened out there and I'm kind of scared for how he's going to respond. Dean and Roman thought it was pretty cool.

"You know, Adalia, you're a cool chick. You definitely got a lil' bit of Ambrose in ya'." Dean patted me on the shoulder with a big smile on his face. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, or maybe I've just got completely insane. 

"Adi are you fucking nuts?" Kaitlyn wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I winced in pain as her weight shifted onto my left shoulder. God damn I had forgotten about that thing for a little bit, must have been all that adrenaline. "What?" She pulled herself in front of me and stared into my eyes. "You've lost your mind, right?" She practically yelled in my face. "Maybe a little bit." I pushed past her and into the locker room. I felt her eyes burning through my back as I stripped out of my gear. "Okay..." She grabbed her bag and headed for the shower. 

I wrapped a warm towel around my body and stepped out into the icy air. I took an extra long shower and Kaitlyn didn't feel like waiting around for me so she's long gone. Eva Marie came prancing into the locker room with Brie Bella at her side. Oh great. I slipped into my sweatshirt quickly and glared at them.

"You are soooo dumb." Brie Bella laughed as she stared me down. Why is it that when I finally get over my fears and stupid paranoia that I'm the stupid one? I just did something no other human being has ever done. It could make or break me but hey that's a risk I'm willing to take. I rolled my eyes. "I won that match didn't I?" I smirked, I mean that's all that matters right? 

The locker room lights flicked off. Eva Marie and Brie Bella let out a synchronized scream. At first I had thought it was them who did it as a joke but their screams convinced me otherwise. I heard a gentle humming noise comingcloser and closer to me. This isn't a joke. This is Bray Wyatt. I felt my stomach knot up.

Adalia, it's okay. He can't hurt you. It's just a mind game. I inhaled a deep breath. "Adaliaaaa." Bray Wyatt's voice purred. I put my stuff down and took a few steps forward squeezing my hands into tight fists. I can't see anything and I have no idea where he is. I think that's what's freaking me out most about this situation. His deep laugh exploded as he stopped in front of me. I can't see him but I can certainly feel his presence.

His cold hand stroked my cheek. I flinched a little bit. I'm not scared. I'm going to win this game. I released a deep breath and let my fingers run down his cheek, he's smiling. "I don't frighten you, do I?" He whispered. "You don't scare me." I spoke confidently. He let out a laugh. "You're an intelligent young women, Adalia." His fingers toyed with a piece of my hair. I'll admit that kind of freaked me out. I backed away from him, yanking my hair from his fingers.

"I don't want to hurt you..." He whispered and closed the space between us, grabbing my wrist tightly. "You wouldn't hurt me even if you wanted to Bray Wyatt." He twisted my wrist hard causing me to let out a cry of pain. I guess I was wrong. "Really?" He laughed. My nerves crawled up my throat. His other hand found its way against my throat wrapping around it gently.

"I just want you to follow the buzzards sweetheart. I want you on my side where you belong." He brought his face close to mine. I took a deep breath trying to regain my composure. I want to freak out but I can't. "I need you on my side." His hot breath hitting my face. I shook my head, no. He laughed and backed away from me but his grasp on my wrist caused me to move with him.

"You're going to be on my side soon Adalia." He pulled my head towards his and whispered into my ear, "Believe that." He hugged me tightly then pulled away from me and shoved me backwards into the wall and made his way out of the locker room. 

The lights flicked back on and I slid down the wall, breathing heavily. Eva Marie and Brie Bella were cowering across the locker room. They stared at me with a look of concern and for once it's about somebody else. I ran my hands through my tangled hair. "Are you okay?" Brie Bella's voice creeped up on me. What the hell? I looked up at her and she actually meant it. I could see the fear in her eyes. "I'm fine." I mumbled. She shrugged and left.

I am fine. I'm not scared. I'm winning this game. 

The one thing that I am a little afraid of is what Seth is going to say about all of this. I'm scared that I ruined everything we built. It's probably not a good idea to tell him about what had just happened. 

"Dean do you think I'm a total idiot for standing up to Bray Wyatt?" I asked sitting next to him. A little smile grew on his face and he bit his lip as if he was about to say something offensive. "I think you're an idiot for standing up to Bray Wyatt but not standing up to AJ." Well that one hit me hard in the stomach. "The difference with AJ is she has something that I want and she's willing to get rid of me in order to keep it. Bray has nothing that I want and I have nothing he wants. It's just a little bit of fun." He nodded and tilted his head.

Speaking of which. AJ hasn't contacted me at all since our match. Maybe she hit her head so hard and forgot her whole plan against me. That would be a dream come true for me. I am not looking forward to seeing her when she comes back.

"I like this new side of you Adalia." He smirked. "But Seth doesn't." I whispered and let out a sigh. He rolled his neck against his shoulder. "Seth doesn't want you to get hurt." Dean's voice became soft and gentle. I'm not going to get hurt. "Where is he?" I asked. Dean shrugged. "I dunno'."

My eyes focused on two figures to my right. Roman and Kaitlyn. They're talking so their date must have went well. Dean's eyes followed mine and he let out a sigh. Without saying anything he got up and headed towards the mens locker room. I definitely need to find Dean a women. 

I got into the bus to hear the shower running. It must be Seth. I crawled into the bed and curled up under the covers. Maybe I can fall asleep before he gets out and avoid this awkward conversation til the morning. My stomach feels uneasy with all these nerves making it hard to even close my eyes for more than a minute. I heard the water turn off. A few minutes past and Seth came into our tiny room. "Oh thank god." He sighed when he saw me. That's a good thing right?

"Do you hate me?" I asked gently. That's probably a dumb question. "What?! Of course I don't hate you." A smile grew on his face as he got under the covers and pulled me towards him. "Are you mad at me?" I asked leaning my head on his warm, damp chest. He didn't answer. I leaned up and looked at his face. Yeah, he's angry. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." His eyes met mine and his angry face disappeared. I kissed his chest without saying anything. His grip around me tightened. "I just don't want anything to happen to you 'dalia." He broke the silence. "Nothing's going to happen." He doesn't believe me. I can see it in his face.