Better than ever.

I've self diagnosed myself with a minor concussion after nearly falling over twice and a constant lingering nausea. But hey the show must go on, I'll fight through it just like I did before.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Seth asked as I crawled back into bed after throwing up, again. "Better than ever." I lied. Wrestlemania is Sunday and I'm totally not 100% for my match with AJ. I'm kinda' freaking out about it but I'll fight my way through this match even if it kills me. There's nothing stopping me from winning that title.

I woke up to an unsettling feeling of nausea which led me into the bathroom for a good 10 minutes. I couldn't fall back asleep and it's already 7 in the morning so I might has well stay up and just get an early start to the day.

The bus has this stuffy and humid feeling inside of it that's making my stomach even more upset. "Where are you going?" Seth yawned as I slid on my sweatshirt. "I need some air, I'm gonna go for a walk." I smiled. He rolled over and passed back out. 

The brisk morning air definitely helped soothe my upset stomach and help me clear my mind a little bit.

"Hey." A familiar voice shouted from behind me. I turned around to see Dean jogging towards me. Since we park our bus in the hotel parking lot it really doesn't surprise me that Dean would be out here. I had figured he'd probably had a hard time sleeping after everything that happened last night anyways.

"Adalia did I hurt you?" Dean asked bluntly. His question caught me off guard. I shook my head, no. "Don't fucking lie to me." He grabbed my wrist angrily but quickly let go and shoved his hands into his pockets. His sudden anger scared me.

"You shoved me and I hit my head on the concrete wall." I said staring at the ground. His hand found its way under my chin and lifted it up so he see my face. "Are you okay?" He asked staring into my eyes. He's smart, he knows my eyes can't lie. I didn't answer and let him figure out the answer by himself. He dropped his hand from my chin and walked away from me, pacing back and forth. His hands ran through his messy hair aggressively. 

"You need to get help, Dean." I mumbled and he just barely caught what I said. He shook his head, "Don't tell me what I need." He spoke angrily. There's three sides to Dean Ambrose, the angry and extremely frustrating side, the understanding and sweet side, and the crazy side. Right now he's the extremely frustrating angry Dean Ambrose. My patience is running very low with him right now. 

"So what the fuck are WE going to do about this situation?" He asked angrily. I let out an annoyed laugh, "We?!" I yelled. "Dean this was all you! I'm trying to fucking help you but you just don't want it. You need help! Don't drag me into this because I'm getting sick of it! I have my own shit to worry about!" I yelled angrily. My anger certainly caught him by surprise. He stared at me in disbelief and I rolled my eyes walking away from him.

I've had it with him. He's being selfish and trying to make his personal issues my problem. I've done nothing but try to help him and it's just not enough. He's the one that won't tell Seth or Roman about it, but he'll tell me... I don't get it. I've done everything I can to help him but nothing is working. He refuses to get help which is the only solution for his problems.

My head began to pound with all the stress and anger that had filled it. My legs became weak under me and I can feel my head becoming light. My vision became blurry and my body became weak. With nothing to grab for support I fell to the ground.

"Come on Adalia." A familiar voice spoke softly as warm hands gently tapped my cheek. "Fucking wake up." His voice whined. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Dean leaned over me with a look of concern on his face. He's not the person I was hoping to see.

"Dammit Adalia you fucking scared me." He let out a sigh of relief. "Stop being so damn selfish." I groaned and rolled to my side. He brought me to his hotel room. This is going to be hard to get out of. I sat up and immediately the throbbing in my head continued and my stomach got upset.

"Oh shit you're gonna' get sick aren't you?" Dean asked as he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom. At least he did one thing right. Getting sick without Seth rubbing my back and holding back my hair is kind of like the first time you get sick away from home and your mom or dad isn't there to comfort you. It sucks. At least Dean made an effort before he started gagging and left me alone in there.

"God fucking dammit I did this to you." He ran his hands through his hair. "That faceplant from Nikki didn't help much, so I guess it's not totally your fault." I forced a weak smile and dropped onto the couch. "I told you I'm dangerous." He sighed and sat next to me.  "Everybody is dangerous." It's true. Everybody has their own unsafe aspect to them, whether they show it or not. He shrugged, "I guess." 

"Well you should get back to the bus, I'll see you at Main Event tonight. None of this happened, alright?" I rolled my eyes. More secrets. "Yeah whatever, Dean." I mumbled as I walked out of his room.