What the hell?

Backstage was pretty empty since we arrived a little early. Stephanie McMahon wants to talk to all of us. Me and The Shield. I'm terrified of what she has to say, even the hounds are kind of nervous.

"Alright, take a seat guys this will be quick!" She sat down in front of us crossing he legs. "So since I ran into you yesterday I have been thinking a lot about something." Her eyes travelled to Seth. Oh god. Then they scanned Roman and Dean. "I think it would be cool to interpret you two," She looked at me and Seth, "as a couple in the WWE." WHAT? I mean yeah totally awesomeness but the look she gave us yesterday seemed like she was you against it. "You can just keep doing whatever you're doing but letting it be public. Obviously ease into it slowly but the story is yours to create." Seth looked at me with a smile. He likes the idea. He turned to Dean and Roman who didn't seen to totally hate it. "That would be so awesome Stephanie, thanks." I smiled. 

"Would you wanna come down with us tonight for our match? Get a good front row seat to the biggest ass kicking The Shield will give?" Seth smirked. "Well duh!" I laughed. "Sweet. My lil hound of justice." He wrapped his arms around me tight and kissed the top of my head. His grip tensed up around me and I looked up to catch AJ staring at us from outside the locker room. Her eyes were empty and not filled with craziness like usual. I smiled at her and she slid into the locker room. I bet it pains her to see me happy. "Maybe I should go shower." I pulled away from Seth jokingly but he pulled me back towards him, "How about no." He laughed.

I turned my attention to the TV as AJ walked down the ramp. Walked. Not skipped. Something's up. She got into the ring with a mic in hand. "Adalia I know you're here, can you come out here?" Her voice sounds helpless and she's actually not being scary. She isn't demanding anything but instead she's asking. Weird. What the hell is up? Did Stephanie talk to her? I looked at Seth, he nodded. "I'll be right out there if anything is weird."

I stepped out onto the ramp and the fans went crazy. "What." I stared her down. Her eyes look innocent. "I, uh, I want to apologize... I'm sorry for attacking you back stage and you know, all that." The fans screamed 'WHAT?!' since they're totally unaware of most of the situation. She's full of shit. "Oh okay, you're sorry? What sparked that load of bull to pour out of your mouth?" I laughed into the mic and crossed my arms. "Adalia I mean it. I respect you and I want to give you a fair fight at Wreslemania. May the better diva win." She forced a weak smile. I can't bring myself to believe her. Something's up. Something's missing. Tamina Snuka. AJ's usual body guard wasn't at her side. I knew this was a set up.

"So AJ tell me," I started walking down the ramp, "when is Tamina going to run out and do your dirty work?" I smiled at her and glanced back at the curtain. That devilish grin returned to AJ's face. She clapped slowly. "You're not as clueless as you look. Well done." I was just about to make my way into the ring letting my anger take over but I saw AJ's eyes flick behind me to see Tamina running down the ramp towards me but I side stepped her and pushed her face first into the ring.

Sierra - Hotel - India - Echo - Lima - Delta - SHIELD

AJ's face went blank and the crowd started chanting "What The Hell?!" I crawled up onto the apron, AJ backing away. "Who's scared now?" I laughed as the boys surrounded the ring. The terror and confusion in her eyes is almost hilarious. I got closer to her and she couldn't back away anymore. "You have no idea what you've started. Enjoy your title reign while it lasts AJ." I stared into her eyes. She better get the message. "Don't make us have to power bomb you." I smiled and looked at the boys. They moved out of the way so she could leave. Once she was up on the ramp she fell to her knees screaming, having her usual childish temper tantrum.