I can't win both battles.

I found myself unable to fall asleep. Again. It's 2:34 am and we have a show tomorrow. Come on mind, stop thinking so much. Just let me sleep. I tossed and turned a little bit more before getting out of the bed. I'll just watch a little bit of TV and hopefully that'll get my mind off of things and into a state of sleepiness.

I curled up on the couch watching 'Friends'. Not even Joey's pathetic humor could get my mind off of what had happened. AJ's back and I'm sure she's going to fuck everything up once again. I wasn't going to let her bring me back down but this whole situation with Bray Wyatt is becoming too much. The both of them together is not going to do me any justice. I can't win both battles. One of them is going to win.

A weight sat down next me and pulled me out of my paranoia. Dean had sat next to me on the couch. He pulled his hands into the sleeves of his shirt and just stared at me looking pretty concerned. The entire upper right side of his face is a nasty black and blue leaving his right eye half shut. He forced a weak smile and his attention moved to the ground.

"I can't beat them both." I broke the silence, pulling my knees to my chest. He looked at me in disbelief. "Come on now. Don't be like that." He spoke quietly. I can't fight two mind games at once, my mind will explode. There's no way my head will be clear enough to beat AJ. I don't even know if it's possible to beat Bray Wyatt. "You will beat them both. Well, I can beat Bray Wyatt for you." Dean spoke confidently. That's true. The boys can have their way with Bray Wyatt. I just need to focus on AJ right now.

"Everybody was right. I was stupid to even stand up to Bray Wyatt. It was practically a suicide wish. Seth and Roman got attacked and you got your face beat in all because of me trying to be tough. If I had just shut up none of this would have happened. Everything would be fine." I felt the anger at my self begin to heat up. Dean put his hand on my knee. "You did what you thought was a good idea. You're a tough ass but hey, that's not a bad thing. So what we got a little beaten down. We're always gonna get back up and fight back that much harder." That's what I love about Dean, he's not going to lie to you. He's going to be honest but also say the right thing. "I won't let Bray Wyatt touch you ever again, I swear to you." Deans protective older brother mode has just activated. "Now get your ass in bed." He smiled.

I crawled back into bed and snuggled close to Seth who's snoring like a maniac. Despite his incredibly irritating, yet cute snoring I was able to fall to sleep pretty quickly.

"We're facing Harper and Rowen tonight, Roman." I overheard Seth say as I combed the knots out of my wet hair. Their names sent an unsettling tingle down my spine. Dean's not medically cleared to fight tonight because of the attack he suffered from Bray Wyatt. He'll get his revenge at Wrestlemania. 6 Days away.

I have a tag match with Kaitlyn versus Brie Bella and Nikki Bella who is returning from injury. Easy target. I'm excited for this match since it's with Kaitlyn and we work so well together. I want to send a clear message to AJ as well.

"Dean stay on the bus, you need to relax." I said to Dean who was eager to get into his gear. He stared at me as if I was stupid. "You think this is going to keep me out of the arena?" He asked pointing to his face. "You'll have to run me over with a truck to get rid of me, sunshine." He smiled.

"You gonna be okay?" Roman asked me as we got ready to leave. "If you wanna stay back here I'll talk to Stephanie for you." He said with a smile. "I'm fine, don't worry. I've got some Bella ass to beat!" I said skipping out of the bus.