Double trouble

I leaned against the corner ropes while Eva Marie walked down the ramp with Brie Bella by her side. Ugh double trouble. Eva Marie noticed my shirt and glared at me. "Babe I've been all red everything before you even turned into a red head." I laughed. That certainly sparked her anger. At least I'll be getting a good fight out of this one, hopefully.

I've been on top of this match since it started. My shoulder is throbbing and it hurts so badly to use my left arm at all but I've managed to push through it. Brie Bella jumped onto the apron and started screaming at me distracting me from Eva Marie. "Shut the hell up or you'll end up like your sister." I screamed at her and she jumped down throwing her arms up like 'look ma' no hands'.

Eva landed a nasty back breaker on me due to the distraction and I swear I felt my shoulder crumble. I could feel my eyes burning, the pain in my shoulder is so bad I could cry. Don't cry. Never cry in the ring. Way too unprofessional. Eva Marie used her last bit of energy to pin me but I just barely kicked out at 2. Losing to a newbie right before my championship match would not look good.

Suddenly the lights went out and the Wyatt's theme played. Oh shit. Arms were gently wrapped around me, "It's okay baby." Seth's voice whispered easing my nerves. Bray Wyatt appeared on the titantron. "Sweetheart didn't your daddy ever teach you not to taunt the devil?" He said in sort of a singing voice. That dad joke hit me hard. I grew up without my father and all he ever taught me was not to drink and drive. "I've never led such a beautiful young women into the buzzards but I do look forward to it." He let out a sickening laugh and backed into the darkness whispering "Follow the buzzards" over and over. The lights turned back on.

An uneasy feeling settled in my stomach. I need to stop messing with the wrong people. Seth helped me get to my feet. I guess Eva Marie and Brie Bella left the arena and I won the match by count out. I'll settle for that. Bray Wyatt's words replayed in my head. "He's full of shit 'dalia." Seth hissed, his voice full of disgust and anger. The fans are chanting "Holy shit." I don't know why but they managed to put a smile on my face. At least they're enjoying it.

Bray Wyatt can't touch me unless we're in a mixed tag team match. If he hurts me outside the ring he can be arrested. So as far as I know I'm safe. Unless he hates me enough to end his career and rot in jail... He doesn't scare me as much as AJ does. Maybe if I hook them up they'll both forgive me and we can all be friends.

Seth forced me to get checked on my the doctor who actually reminded me of my bruised rib. I guess I'm always getting a new injury to replace the last. Apparently it's not as bad as he expected and healed faster than we thought. My shoulder is pretty messed up though. Major bruising deep into the muscle but it's something that will heal on its own and the pain will certainly linger. He encourages me to wear a bandage just to keep it still but I can't put a target on it.

"Stay between Roman and Dean at all times, okay? I won't let them near you." Seth seems more worried about this whole thing than I am which is kinda weird. I nodded. He kissed my

forehead and the Wyatt's theme hit. The lights went out and I felt my heart drop. "We're here." Bray whispered into the mic as he blew out his lantern. The three of us slid out of the ring, Dean and Roman sandwiching me between them. The lights turned on and Bray was in the ring with Seth, his eyes fixed on me. Before the bell could even ring Seth attacked Bray Wyatt.

The match is dragging on and poor Seth is barely moving in the middle of the ring while Bray is getting back to his feet. He turned his attention to me walking to the edge of apron. I stared straight into his eyes. He is full of false threats towards me that he can't legally follow through with so I think I'll taunt him with everything I've got. I want him to know I'm not scared and Seth needs a distraction.

I nudged away from Dean and Roman and walked towards the ring staring up at Bray. I dropped to my knees with my arms out and his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. I dropped my arms to my sides and let out a laugh. "Can you ask Sister Abigail if she would like to go out for lunch or maybe dinner? Whatever works for her busy schedule..." I rose back to my feet laughing. My distraction caused Seth to connect the piece of mind on Bray Wyatt as he turned around. He crawled up the ropes and hit his signature move, Skywalker, on Bray and he picked up the win.

"What the hell Adalia are you trying to get yourself killed?" Seth yelled as he ran his hands through his hair. He's mad. I've never seen him this upset. "Seth you needed help and I'm not scared of some fat hillbilly." I put my hand on his arm but he shook it off. "Well I am, Adalia. That man is sick and he's pissed off. He's not just going to let you get away with it." He yelled. I've always hated when people yell. "I'm fine, he can't do anything." That made Seth even more upset. "Adalia. He's not all there. He doesn't care what he can and can't do. He's not only going to target you but he's going to go after me and the boys too." He yelled and slammed his hands against the wall. I could feel my throat tingling and my eyes watering. I can handle a a lot of things but yelling isn't one of them. "You needed help..."

I quickly made my way to the locker room. I kind of hoped Seth would burst through the door after me but he didn't. I really upset him. I thought he would be proud of me for not being such a baby and getting over my fears. What if I just ruined everything with the man I love. Those last two words caused an ugly sob to escape my lips. I love him and I may have just ruined everything we built.

I hung out in the locker room for a good 30 minutes. Dean and Roman are up for a match against Harper and Rowen and I am definitely going to have to skip out of that one.

I watched the tv as Dean, Roman, and Seth made their way down through the crowd. Harper and Rowen were in the ring but Bray Wyatt isn't anywhere to be seen. That definitely caused a chill to shoot down my spine. I watched as Seth made his way through the crowd and his face doesn't look anything close to happy.

"Adalia you're a brave little lady." I turned around to see The Big Show walking towards me. I forced a weak smile. "Don't worry I'll protect you." He laughed. Thank god because I can't be on my own out here. "Why'd you do it?" He asked. "He doesn't scare me. He's nothing but a false promise. If he lays a finger on me I can have him arrested." God I sound a lot like that Paul Heyman guy. I glanced at the screen, Seth isn't ringside anymore. "I hate to break to ya little lady but Bray Wyatt is a screwed up individual and he doesn't give a damn about the law." He said basically speaking the same words that Seth has said. I get what they're coming from but I don't think any man would be willing to risk his career in the WWE just to get some revenge. Brays revenge is scaring me and he's not going to get that.

My attention was brought back to the screen to see Roman and Dean getting their asses kicked by all three of the Wyatt's. I knew it was a set up. Bray had figured this one out. He knew that if he didn't show up ringside then Seth would be looking for his ass backstage and he knows that Seth wouldn't leave me alone. Too bad his well thought out plan is just a little off key.

I ran to the curtain and down the ramp. "Have you talked to Abigail yet?" I spoke into the mic with a smile. All of the Wyatts took their attention off of the carnage in the ring and focused on me. Bray quickly made his way through the ropes and started down the steel steps and towards me. I'm either going to prove a point or die.

"You're nothing but a false promise Bray Wyatt." I cleared the space between us and stared into his eyes. "I didn't know the devil would have such pretty blue eyes." I shrugged with a smirk. I have no idea where this confidence and fearlessness is coming from but damn, I love it. Bray's expression kind of dropped but a small smile still plastered itself on his face. "Go ahead Bray, show me sister Abigail." I laughed. He didn't react.

Bray must have caught Roman up in the titantron and turned around just in time to receive a huge spear. I knelt down next to his body and laid a kiss on his forehead, much like he does before landing sister Abigail on his opponent. Roman stared at me in shock. If only I could have that confidence with AJ. I hope she's watching what I just did to her soulmate. 

Super long chapter because the last few have been short and this one I couldn't split apart without it being super short. I hope you like it.