A little beaten but not broken

The arena was filled with energetic fans who were ready for a great show. I wish I could go out and give them one. Seth forced me to talk to the doctor again and tell him about my reaccuring nausea which was a total waste of time because he told me to take it easy and relax.

I found myself looking over my shoulder every few minutes even with Seth at my side. The Shield has a match tonight and he's panicking, unsure what to do with me. To be honest I really don't want to be left alone. But we couldn't tell anybody else about this situation since it needs to stay as low key as it can. Going out with The Shield is definitely not an option because that will cause too many questions. I sighed loudly. Seth looked at me, "Hey it's okay." He smiled. "You keep saying that." I remarked. It isn't okay. I am depending on some guy that I barely know and that's not okay.

I battled in my mind up until The Shield's match. We decided that I should stay near the other superstars and stay on alert.

"Hey Adi!" A voice spoke nearly giving me a heart attack. I turned around to see Kaitlyn, AJ's former best friend. "Heyyy." I smiled. Her eyes scanning my face and stopping on my black eye. "Psycho dwarf give you that?" She asked. Psycho dwarf. I like that. I nodded. "All the divas are talking about how you're going to be the next divas champion. They're terrified Adi, really. You scare them." She smiled. The other divas are scared of me? I felt a rush of excitement shoot through me for the first time in a while. She leaned in close. "Adi you're one tough cookie but I could beat you." She smirked and walked away. Well that escalated quickly.

I stood as near as I could to The Big Show without being awkward and he also had his eyes locked on the TV watching the current match. He knocked down AJ once I'm sure he would do it again if he had to. My eyes locked on the the TV. The Shield vs The Wyatt's. Those are some creepy ass dudes. AJ's beloved long lost family or soulmates probably. Seth was in the ring flying around like a wild ninja. He was taking everybody out. He's so talented. I should have him teach me a few things. My phone buzzed in my pocket, a text from unknown number.

'Oh little Adalia, your eyes prove you aren't taking well to the mind games. I know you're here. I know you're afraid.'

AJ. I felt my nausea creep up but I pushed it away. I started breathing irregular and I felt dizzy. How can this she devil have such an impact on me. She's barely even 5 feet tall.

I turned my attention to the TV to see all three members of The Shield laid out and The Wyatt's standing victorious. Only there was an extra member in the creeper family. Kane. I watched as they exited and left The Shield lifeless in the middle of the ring.

The boys came limping backstage holding each other up. I watched as Renee Young interviewed them and then ran towards them as soon as she left. They're hurt bad.

I wrapped my hand around Seth's waist trying to give him as much support as possible. He groaned every step he took. I started leading him towards the trainers office to be evaluated but he stopped me before we got there. "I'm fine. We're fine. Just a little beaten up but not broken." Seth forced out a smile leaning his weight against the wall and off of me. "Why was Kane out there?" They shrugged. "He's pissed off because we won't do things his way." Dean spoke with heavy breaths. I nodded. "How you doing?" Seth asked. I didn't reply, I just have him the look. The kinda look like 'You can guess.'

The show is over and the arena is pretty much empty. The backstage is emptying, and it's time for a day off. The car ride back to the hotel was nearly silent. I couldn't stand it. "So Kaitlyn told me the entire divas division is intimidated by me. Scared they won't be able to get the divas championship once I have it." I smiled as I said that. It really boosted my ego. "Sounds a lot like the hounds of justice." Roman laughed. Wow! He speaks! "I'm glad we finally have something in common." Seth smirked.