It's game day.

It's game day. I don't know if I'm nervous or too hyped up but I can't seem to sit still. I'm all energetic and I really just want to jump around like a crazy person. The boys are all chilled down and planning their strategy, but they've done this before.

I slipped into a pair of black fishnet tights and my usual black shorts. I pulled on my worn down combat boots. I finished my outfit with my black and red studded bra top. My gears pretty hot if I do say so myself. I stared at myself in the mirror. I look awesome compared to how I looked about a week or two ago. I'm rested and I'm ready.

"We got a surprise for you!" Dean smiled as him, Seth, and Roman stood together with giant smiles on their facess. Oh lord. I'm not a big fan of surprises. "Close your eyes." Seth smiled. I heard the rustling of a bag and something was slid over my arms. A vest. Seth clipped it tight around my sides and let out a whistle. "Damn babe, we should of shieldified you long ago." He smirked. I looked in the mirror. I look badass. I've got my own vest. It even has the shield logo on it but it's red and black which are my gear colors. It's thin and comes down just above my belly button. It's perfect. I turned around to pull them all into a group hug. "This is so awesome thank you!" I smiled.

"Alright guys our match is coming up in about 10 minutes." Roman spoke. Dean's starting to get nervous, he can't stand still.

"Adalia can we, uh, talk?" Dean asked quietly. Seth shot us a weird look. "We'll be quick!" I said as I grabbed Deans arm and pulled him around the corner.

"I'm freaking out. What if I lose it out there?" He leaned against the wall and ran his hands through his hair. "Just stay focused. Focus on winning, not revenge. Your decisions will affect the match so think about Roman and Seth. Just be aware and don't let Bray get into your head because that's exactly what he wants." I spoke confidently. He nodded. "If you feel yourself slipping, find something to keep you sane. Dean you've been able to stay sane for all these years, this is no different." I smiled.

The Shield got these totally intense half masks for Wrestlemania and let me just say they look intense. We made our way through the crowd and down the very long set of stairs, certainly a good leg workout. The fans are going crazy and are super excited for this match. I am too.

"Good luck boys, give em' hell!" I smiled as Dean and Roman slid into the ring. Seth stayed next to me. The Wyatt's theme hit as the lights blacked out. Surprisingly I don't feel half as freaked out as I usually would. "New Jersey, we're here." Bray said as he blew out his lantern. As he made his way down the ramp, Seth got himself all hyped up next to me as he jumped up and down. "Good luck, love you!" I smiled as Seth leaned down to kiss my forehead. He slid into the ring just as the lights flicked on. The Wyatt's stood face to face with The Shield.

Seth is starting the match with Harper. To me, Harper is the most talented in the crew. He may be weird as hell but he knows how to fight. He's way underestimated. It's a shame he's stuck with the Wyatts, maybe one day he'll branch off and really show how good he is.

Harper has been able to keep Seth secluded in the Wyatt's corner tagging in and out with Rowen. I don't like this one bit, my poor baby. As Harper ran at him, Seth was able to quickly move from the corner and Harper elbowed both Bray and Rowen off of the apron and dove to tag in Dean.

Dean has been on top of his game and Harper hasn't been able to get back to his feet. Bray Wyatt's in the corner screaming at Dean and trying to distract him but he's not getting the reaction he wants.

Brays attention then turned to me as we locked eyes. I felt my stomach do a flip. Not a good flip. Bray didn't say anything but Dean managed to catch his stare at me and that certainly sparked a reaction Bray wanted. Dean released his grasp on Harpers neck and ran at Bray knocking him off of the apron. As Dean turned back to focus on Harper he ran face first into a giant boot. Ouch. Dean rolled out of the ring and onto the ground.

"Dean, don't let him get to you." I spoke as I leaned next to Dean who was trying to get back to his feet. "Don't worry." He smirked as he forced himself back into the ring. Harper didn't make it far after his kick to Dean and was laid out in the ring. As Dean got back into the ring he stomped his boot over the back of Harper's head causing him to eat some mat. Then he tagged in Roman before he could get too carried away.

The Shield is dominating this match. They've managed to keep Rowen, who is now in the match, completely isolated from his corner where an eager Bray Wyatt stood. Seth and Dean have been frequently tagging each other in and out. They're so smart when it comes to matches like these. They work together insanely well.

Dean laid motionless in the ring after receiving a brutal DDT, Harper made it into the corner and tagged in Bray. I felt my heart stop. Please don't give in Dean. Bray immediately began stomping on Dean and kicking him around as a sick smile filled his face.

Bray grabbed the top rope and flung his head back staring at Deans body. He's setting up for sister Abigail, this is not good. I was too focused on Bray to even see that Dean has made it back to his feet. Deans got anger in his eyes. But it's not that insane anger he had before it's Deans anger. He close lined Bray Wyatt which surprisingly brought Bray to his knees. He then shoved his boot hard in Brays face. I could see him getting carried away and his anger began to take over but rather than attacking Bray he quickly tagged in Roman.

Roman cleared out the Wyatt's side of the ring before focusing on Bray. Just as Bray got to his feet Roman superman punched him back into the mat. Roman tagged in Seth who crawled onto the top rope waiting for Bray to get to his feet. Seth jumped off of the rope and connected his signature move called piece of mind and covered Bray Wyatt for the three count. They did it!

I crawled into the ring and wrapped my arms tightly around Seth before raising his hand up. Even Dean has a huge smile on his face. "You did it!" I whispered to Dean as I raised his hand as well. He shrugged. The crowds going insane. That was a really intense match.