Revenge will fall after

"Oh my god, 'dalia are you okay?" Seth came barging in the trainers room. "I'm fine." I sighed angrily. I'm so over this situation, I just want to go back to the hotel and sleep the embarrassment away. "You'll get your second shot, don't worry." He spoke softly. I know I will but that's not the point. Tamina stole my Wrestlemania moment. I'll never be able to get that back.

After a painful examination the doctor confirmed that I've got a mild sprained shoulder, sounds kind of brutal right? The muscles in my shoulder are also extremely strained. I need to bandage it up and rely on pain killers for the next week and a half. It'll heal on its own. He advised me not to have any matches over the next week but I'll pretend I didn't hear him say that.

"Thanks for all that." I smiled to the Bella's I left the trainers room. Nikki shrugged, "You did it for me. We got your back." She said and looked at her sister who nodded with a forced smile, Brie Bella is a not a fan of mine... It's definitely a little strange to be on the Bella's good side considering I didn't even know they had one.

We got back to the hotel and a hot shower soothed my anger. I will get my Wrestlemania moment next year, I'll be stronger and I'll be better. For now I need to focus on that divas championship. Revenge will fall after.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I don't look like a loser so I guess that's good. AJ can't hit well with her fists so my face is pretty in tact. My shoulder is bruised and swollen but that's a look I've learned to get used to. I wrapped it tightly and slid into a big sweater to hide it.

I have barely talked to the boys at all. I've been angry and isolating myself. I don't want to talk about what happened and they're pretty understanding about the whole situation, thankfully.

I peaked out into the living room to see them all sprawled across the couch watching TV. They're beat. They may have won tonight but they put everything they had into their match.

"Ayy, babe come here." Seth yelled with a smile once he saw me, waving me over towards the couch. I sat down on his lap and leaned my head on his shoulder. I could feel my sleepiness slowly begin to take me in as his chest made all the bad feelings disappear. "Despite what happened out there, you dominated. Everybody knows you deserve to be divas champ." He smiled. Yeah yeah yeah. I snuggled my face into his neck and soon fell asleep.

I woke up to a tangle of blankets and Seth smushed up against my side. I have no idea how he managed to get me into bed without me even knowing. I'm not a heavy sleeper. I rolled to my side and immediately my shoulder exploded in pain causing me to quickly roll off of it. Ughhh. The bandages are wrapped tight and irritating my skin. I guess I'm not going back to sleep.

I should embrace the sunrise while I'm awake for it. I threw on one of Seth's hoodies and a pair of sweats. I should be embaressed to even go out in public dressed like this but I've got nobody to impress, just this goofball thats tangled in blankets with his hair spread across his face.

"Watch it." Deans voice chimed just as I walked out of the hotel room and nearly bumped into him. That would have created a hot coffee sandwich and would not have been enjoyable for either of us. I always forget Dean's an early riser.

"Oh sorry." I apologized and stepped out of his way. He stared at me for a while with an amused look. "Where ya' heading?" He asked. I shrugged, anywhere away from my overflowing mind I guess. "Hope you don't mind if I join you." He smiled.

We made our way out to a little fountain outside the hotel. It's really pretty and the splashing sound of the water is actually kind of soothing. 

"Thanks." Dean said randomly as his eyes met mine. "What?" I asked, confused. "For, you know, giving a shit about me and, uh, actually doing something to help me. Last night I was on the verge of losing it but I let your voice guide me back to myself and keep me there. I don't know how it worked but it did." I felt my my lips raise into a smile, something my face hadn't seen since yesterday. "There's that smile we all love." Dean smirked.

"How are you feeling, by the way?" Dean asked breaking the silence. I sighed. I'm feeling pretty shitty to be honest but I don't want to be an ungrateful brat, I had a match at Wrestlemania. I should be thankful for that. Divas aren't usually blessed with a title match at Mania. But I can't bring myself to feel proud at all. I feel ashamed and embarrassed that I came up short and I let down the fans.

"Fine." I lied after a long pause. Dean laughed, "You're a horrible liar." I know I am. I can't lie to save my life. I guess that's a good thing. I shrugged. Dean knew to back off about Wrestlemania. It's not something I'm ready to express my feelings about yet. I have barely even grasped the fact that it's over and I lost.