I would power bomb AJ into her retirement

Seth's POV

Her head rested lightly on my shoulder. She didn't say much. Her finger traced the palm of my hand. I hate seeing her so broken down. I've always payed attention to her matches and this girl is insane. She's going to make it huge in this company. She's like the John Cena of the divas. Unbelievable. But to see her so torn down because of AJ Lee is harsh, it hurts to see. I don't know what to do. If it wouldn't ruin my career I would power bomb AJ into her retirement.

I carried Adalia's sleeping body into the hotel while the boys went to the store. She's such a sleepy bum. I'm just glad she hasnt woken herself up screaming yet. I set her in the bed and slid her shoes off. She tucked her body up and pulled her knees to her chest. She looks so peaceful and even has a small smile on her face. I covered her up and got ready to shower.

I jumped out of the shower quickly and wrapped a towel around my waist. Adalia was screaming. I ran out of the bathroom dripping wet. She was sitting up by now, her eyes beat red and soaking with tears. Her knees were tucked up against her chest and she was shaking a lot and breathing heavy.

I sat on the bed next to her and rubbed her back. She buried her face into my chest. She didn't throw up this time, thank god. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I've never cared for anybody the way I care about her and it freaks me out a lot. Nobody has ever made me feel a lot of the feelings she has made me feel. She was breathing normally now and had stopped shaking but her grip on my arm stayed tight as if she was afraid I was going to leave. I won't leave.

After a long silence, she finally spoke. "Thank you." She forced a smile and looked up at me. She shouldn't be thanking me. I smiled back at her. "Go finish your shower, I'm okay." She pushed herself away from, letting go of my arm. I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with her forever. She has a look in her eyes, one that I haven't seen yet. It scared me a bit. She laid back down facing away from me and I took that as the cue to leave her alone.

When I came back out from the bathroom, Adalia was gone. She wasn't in the hotel at all and the key was gone. I grabbed my sweatshirt and left to look for her. Being a new hotel I'm not familiar with the area or anything. I know she isn't either. It was pouring hard outside but something tells me that wouldn't stop her. I rushed out into the rain and followed the walk-way that led to a big fountain.

She was sitting on the opposite side of the fountain facing away from me. I could tell it was her. Her tiny body and long straight dark red hair. For such a girly looking figure she really isn't girly at all. I love that about her. She isn't afraid to get messy or break a nail like most of girls. She was made for the WWE.

I sat down next to her and it surprised her. She's soaking wet and I wasn't far behind. "Why do you always come after me?" She asked, her voice shaky and sad sounding. That same look in her eyes as earlier. Why do I always go after her? Because I know I can't handle to lose her. Stupid huh? I barely even know her and she's taking over my mind. She's the only thing I actually care about and I've never experienced this before. Sure I've had a few girlfriends that I cared about but it was never this intense, it never affected me so much. "I don't want to lose you, 'dalia." Wow that sounds weird. Her eyes shot up to mine and she couldn't help but smile. Seeing her smile put a big smile on my face. "I'm not going anywhere, Seth. I just needed some air." She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm always freaking out and you always have to check on me. You shouldn't have to deal with this." She picked at her nails. "I want to deal with it. Don't feel bad about it." I took her hand in mine.

There was a long silence, it wasn't awkward but instead more comforting. A loud rumble of thunder caused me to jump. "Big bad hound of justice Seth Rollins isn't afraid of a little thunder is he?" She laughed. I hate thunder, always have.

We made our way back into the hotel as a wild storm picked up outside. I changed into a pair of sweats and a tshirt. Adalia wanted to wear one of my shirts that fits her big. She looks like a doofus. A cute little doofus. The weather channel is calling for a heavy severe thunderstorm that should linger around most of the night. Wonderful.

Author Note - I hope this chapter wasn't horrible. I'm not great at deciphering different personalities into characters, especially ones that are based off of real people. But the story would be too boring coming from just one perspective.