The winner of this match is Adalia Black!

"I know this is a big match for you, Adalia, but you can't have The Shield out there with you. It's distracting. I will speak to AJ and tell her that Tamina will be kept backstage for your match, as well." Stephanie spoke sternly. I sighed, annoyed. I don't get why Stephanie can't ever let me have some support in my corner. The Shield has never caused any sort of distractions for any of my matches. "Good luck." She said before walking away.

My match with AJ is next. You know, I'm a lot less nervous than I had imagined I would be. I'm a little nervous but I feel so confident in this match. I will become divas champion in the next hour. Insane, right?

My music hit and I made my way through the curtain. The fans went crazy and started singing along to my theme. I couldn't help but smile. As soon as I got into the ring I crawled up onto the ropes and I pointed out to the crowd, this ones for all of them.

AJ's theme hit and she came skipping down the ring. Tamina came walking down down next to her. That doesn't make any sense. Oh well, can't stress over Tamina right now. I've never ever heard AJ get boo'ed like she is now. I love it. I leaned against the corner ropes as she entered the ring, giving me an evil glare. Tamina stood at the opposite side of the ring also staring me down like I'm her prey or something.

AJ kissed her belt before giving it to the referee who held it in the air. "That'll be the last time you do that." I smiled and pushed myself off the ropes. The bell rang and immediately AJ charged at me, knocking me to the mat. She got a few good hits on me before the ref yanked her away. Even though I expected that, it still managed to catch me off guard.

I've been on top of this match but every chance AJ gets she slips out of the ring to recover and of course Tamina won't let me anywhere near her. It's really beginning to aggravate me.

This time AJ slipped out and immediately Tamina stood in front of her. I'm getting sick of it. I turned my attention away from Tamina and AJ for a moment before charging at Tamina and shoving her into the barricade, hard. She didn't see that coming. I grabbed AJ and pulled her back into the ring. Just as I got to the top rope AJ's foot met my stomach and shoved me back onto the mat. Ouch.

I managed to crawl back into the ring just before a 7 count. AJ took this opportunity to stomp all over my back. Her tiny legs really don't do much. She made the mistake of showing off acting as if she's already won this match and I was able to get back to my feet. She has no idea what's waiting for her when she turns around.

As she turned around I connected a brutal spear into her which pretty much turned her inside out. I covered her but she somehow managed to kick out just before the 3 count. I thought I had her down and out so it certainly shocked me that she was able to kick out. I sat there in shock for a moment. But I've got one last move that will certainly ruin her night.

AJ laid lifeless in the middle of the ring. Now's my opportunity. I'm going to win this. I crawled up onto the top rope waiting for her to get into the perfect position. I pointed my fingers up in the air. Just before I could jump I caught Tamina in the corner of my eye but it was already too late, she shoved me off the top rope and I hit the ground. Hard. A shock of pain blasted through my left arm. The bell rang. 

"As a result of a disqualification, the winner of this match is Adalia Black!" Lillian Garcia spoke into the mic. I'm not the winner.

My shoulder is throbbing but that's the last of my worries right now. "And still your divas champion, AJ Lee!" She yelled into the mic. I can feel my anger boiling inside of me.

I pushed all of my pain aside and pulled myself into the ring where Tamina and AJ are celebrating their "win". As soon as Tamina turned around I smashed into her with a spear that sent a final shock of pain through my left arm. I couldn't bring myself to get up after that, I laid on the mat clutching my shoulder. I can't even move my arm anymore.

AJ stood over me, staring at me with a sickening smile on her face. She held her belt high in the air. "You're not a champion." I spat, causing AJ to jump on top of me and go a little slap crazy. I didn't even fight to get her off of me. "Hit me harder, come on!" I screamed and her slaps turned into fists. I don't even care at this point, I just want her to knock me out. I don't want to feel anymore of this pain and disappointment.

AJ was attacked by a red blur. Brie Bella. Cold hands lifted my head up, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Nikki Bella spoke as she tried to get me into a sitting position. My head hurts and my entire left side is throbbing. This is so embaressing. I nodded my head, I'm fine. "Alright lets get you out of here." Nikki said as she helped me to my wobbly feet.

My music hit and for some reason the fans cheered for me, clapping and screaming. They started chanting my name loudly. The entire crowd erupted into an "Adalia" chant. I've never heard anything like that before. It brought a little smile to my face but it didn't heal my broken heart.