t w o

Avi's POV

Today's the first show, and I'm beyond excited. The first show is probably one of the most fun. The great part, is I have no one to be to go home to besides my family, so I'm excited for the next few months. 

We all ended getting up early, and magically coordinated it I guess. I was third up. It was 6:30, and Kirstie was sitting in the back lounge. I grab the leftover coffee and heat it up, while making more for the other three. 

"Hey Kit," I say, sitting beside Kirstie, who's scrolling through Instagram.

"Hello," she responds, putting down her phone.

"It's the first show today."

"I know. This calls for breakfast."

"I don't think anything calls for breakfast, we all end up going somewhere together."

"True."

"So where should we go?"

"Shouldn't we wait until Scott and Mitch get up?"

"We can grab them something."

Suddenly, the bus pulls into a gas station, where we must be getting gas. It also has a McDonalds attached.

"How about Mickey D's?" Kirstie asks.

"I don't see any other options."

"What do you think the other three will want?," I say, helping Kirstie up.

"Well Mitch is obsessed with coffee, so we could get him that. And he likes the McBreakfast Burrito or whatever it's called."

"And Scott?"

"He likes an iced coffee and..." she pauses, "I don't know. He can have a burrito, too. What's Esther like?" She asks as we walk in.

"I don't know, wait she's coming."

"Oh."

"What time did you guys get up?" Asks Esther behind us.

"6:15," Kirst replies.

"6," Kevin answers.

"6:30," I say.

"What time is it now?"

"6:45," Kevin answers, checking his watch. It's finally our turn to order, and we get ourselves and Scott and Mitch their food, and head back to the bus.

---

"Guys," Esther says, elongating the s, "you have half an hour to finish up makeup and everything before you need to meet fans."

"Okey dokey," replies Kirstie. She's already finished, because she started first.

"Done," Nicole says, putting everything she used on me away.

"Mitchy !" She calls.

I walk over to Kirstie. "Wanna go out and meet them early?"

"Sure!" She answers.

"Don't forget meeee!" Scott yells, dramatically running into the room, "I've been bored for like, 10 minutes."

"Wow, how did you even survive that?" Kirstie says, sarcastically. He playfully slaps her on the cheek, and she laughs. We head out to meet the fans, alerting Esther. She always worries over us when we're missing before we have to be somewhere. I don't understand how as a group we're all so not punctual. If we separately have somewhere to be, we're always on time. Esther sometimes has to tell us to do something half an hour early so we're on time. We finally make our way to the fans and there's only a few. Most of them must still be getting here.

All of them start freaking out. We tell them to calm down, and there must be around 20 in total. After a while of taking pictures, Kevin and Mitch finally walk out.

45 minutes till showtime

The nerves are always there the first show. I think for us, it's questions like is all the lighting going to work out? Or is someone going to forget there part *scott*.

We bid our goodbyes to the fans and head in to the arena. Most the fans are seated, and we still have 15 minutes. 15 minutes goes by very quickly. During that 15 minutes, we have to get our multiple bottles of water, set up all the props in order, and say our routinely pre-show prayer. We also have to grab our mics. This might not sound like a lot, but in the moment it is. 5 minutes from showtime, we hear the usual PTX! PTX! PTX! Chanting from the crowd. The energy is about to spill over the edges from all of us. It doesn't help that we're all drunk on red bull. We head out and sing.

---

Kirstie's POV

"Hey babe!" Jeremy says enthusiastically over FaceTime.

"Hello!" I say less enthusiastically because I'm tired.

"Your first show was tonight, right?"

"Yeah."

"How'd it go?"

"Amazing! The pentaholics are so amazing! It's like, between the time that one tour ends and another begins, we forget just how awesome they are!"

"I'm glad it went well then," he smiles.

"How are my fur babies?"

"They miss you... here, OLAF, PASCAL!"

"Ooh I miss them," I coo, as they come into view. They instantly perk up at the sight of me.

"How are my babies?" I say in my mom-voice. He tells me their good, and then they go and play around. Jeremy and I talk for a little bit about nothing in particular, too.

"Babe what's behind you?" I ask.

"Oh it's just.. a candy wrapper."

"Oh, okay!"

"Yeah, I have to go! Bye. I love you," and he hangs up before I can respond.

That was weird

I head into the back lounge, where everyone seems to be sitting on their phones. I sit down next to Avi, who puts his arm around my shoulders. Scott and Mitch are sitting on the other side, and Scott has his arm around Mitch's shoulders. Kevin and Esther are sitting in the middle, on opposite sides. None of us talk to each other for a little bit, then we start obsessing over tour.

"I'm so excited, guys," Mitch begins.

"For what?" Asks Scott.

"Tour, idiot!"

"Oh yeah," we all laugh.

"I'm hungry," Avi declares.

"We can stop somewhere and order a pizza?" Suggests Esther.

"That sounds amazing," Kevin replies.

"I'm in," I say.

~6/18/17~