t w e n t y n i n e

Thanks to @TNM123 for the amazing idea xD

I woke up to Avi breathing slightly on my neck, still asleep. I check the time and discover it's currently 8:30, and decide to get up.

What state are we even in?

I go through a mental checklist in my mind, and remember we're in Pennsylvania.

And Avi has a date planned for today.

I roll out of bed and manage to stumble to Scott and Mitch's room, considering they sent me a text they picked up coffee for the whole group- which includes me. Coffee sounds amazing right about now.

I walk into their unlocked room to see they must've fallen asleep again. The Starbucks is sitting on a nightstand near Mitch's face. I grab the drinks with 'Kirst' and 'Avi' written on them in Scott's messy handwriting.

I take a sip of the drink and discover that they had gotten my favorite Caramel Macchiato for me. I expect Avi's to be normal coffee, so I don't drink his.

Once I get back into our room, I get dressed and head to sit on the couch so as not to disturb the sleeping bear I call my boyfriend.

After a while of reading, Avi begins to stir and glances over at me.

"You went to get Starbucks without me?"

"Actually, it was Scott and Mitch. They got it for the whole group," I reply, motioning for his coffee on the nightstand. He takes a long drink and then sits up in bed.

"So, there's a date today. My date," he smiles evily. What does he have planned?

"Should I be scared?"

"Nope."

"Your face says otherwise."

"Whatever, just be ready by twelve and wear something comfortable."

"Will do," I reply, picking my book back up.

Mitch's POV

"Mitch!" Scott half-shouts half-says into my ear.

"What?" I mumble, turning around to see a fully clothed Scott. Meanwhile, I'm only in my boxers.

"I don't know. You were sleeping and I got bored."

"So you woke me? Watch Netflix or YouTube or something," I groan, turning back over to try and return to sleep.

"We can go get Starbucks if you get up?"

"Can't we do it later?"

"Nope."

"Fine," I sigh, sitting up and getting out of bed.

I pull on a random pair of pants and a shirt while Scott impatiently waits for me.

"Why are you so slow?"

"Because you woke me up at like 6 in the morning!"

"Okay, you're overreacting. It's 7:45."

"I like my beauty sleep!"

Scott chuckles and comes over to squish me in a bone-crushing hug. I give in and sink into his chest.

"You're very huggable," I utter into his chest.

"You're very squishable," he replies, into my head instead.

Avi's POV

"Kirst?" I ask, coming into the hotel room.

"In here," she replies from the bathroom.

I head into to see her putting on makeup.

"You don't have to wear makeup, we're literally just-" I say, before cutting myself off.