t h i r t y t w o

"Love, we need to board a plane in a little more than three hours and we're yet to pack," Avi tells me. I've been laying in bed for the past hour doing nothing.

"I don't feel like it."

"Well we need to go to Dublin."

"Fine," I groan, sitting up in bed.

"I made coffee," he says, kissing the side of my head and holding a mug in front of me. I thank him and accept the cup, taking a sip.

After I get dressed and shower, I collect everything I'm taking to Europe and shove it in a suit case. I didn't have to pick and choose in my closet because I had already laid everything out I planned on taking, but it still took a lot of brain power to fit it into my three suitcases. Well, a lot of brain power for 7 in the morning.

By the time I'm done with everything, it's 8 and we have two hours until we board the plane now.

"We should probably head out now, considering we all agreed to meet up at 9."

I agree and haul all of my suitcases and bags out to Avi's car. His has the most room, and he doesn't mind leaving it at the airport while we're gone. We arrive at the airport, and Esther and Kevin are already there, which is to be expected considering they're always early for everything. We all sit at a couple benches near the entrance with our luggage piled up near us. Everyone decided to wait for each other before getting our physical plane tickets considering Scott and Mitch have tendencies to get lost a lot.

After about ten minutes, Scott and Mitch show up and we head to get the plane tickets. Esther has them pulled up on her phone but that won't exactly get you into a flying metal box in the sky.

"Are you guys hungry? I mean we could just go wait for like an hour for the plane to board but.." Esther asks us as we walk to the food court, which is also near where you get checked to make sure you're not carrying bombs.

"Starving. I've only had a cup of coffee this morning," I tell her.

"Same," Avi replies.

"I'm always hungry no matter what, so," Scott laughs.

"Doesn't matter to me," Kevin says.

"I'd kill for some food right now," Mitch agrees.

"That solves it then," she laughs. "Where do you all wanna eat? I don't really care."

"I don't either," Kevin tells her. He really has lots of opinions this morning.

"We could grab Starbucks and get some food from there or something," Scott suggests.

"I'm always in for Starbucks," Mitch agrees.

"I don't care," I pipe up.

"Starbucks it is, then," Avi chuckles.

---

"So, Dublin should be fun," Kevin comments as we all sit and eat or drink our food.

"The whole Europe leg will be fun," Scott agrees.

"True."

"I'm excited for Paris," Avi announces, glancing at Kevin.

"That'll be fun," he smirks.

After a little bit of talking, we decide to head to where our plane will be boarding. We have thirty minutes left, and all of us spend that time mindlessly scrolling on Instagram and Twitter. A few fans come up to us, and we take pictures with them, but other than that nothing happens.

"The flight to Dublin, Ireland will be boarding soon, please collect your things. We'll have the 1's board first, followed by 2' and then 3's. After 3's are 4's and then 5's," a flight attendant tell us. We're not even on the plane yet, and one of the attendants is telling us how to count from 1 to 5.