n i n e

Kirstie's POV
We have another show tonight, and I'm of course first in makeup/hair.

"What color lipstick?" Nicole asks me.

"I don't know, you're the makeup artist."

"Pinkish-red it is."

"I think you should do a maroon-ish color," Mitch chips in.

"Oh, that's a good idea," Nicole agrees, focused on my eyeshadow. She grabs the lipstick and carefully brushes it on.

When I'm finally done, I get up, and head over to where Scott is with Gen.

"You look hot," he says.

"You look hot."

"This is getting weird."

"You're gay so it doesn't matter."

"That's why it's weird."

I laugh. He also is done, so we both walk over to Mitch who is now with Nicole.

"Make sure the Queen doesn't have too much foundation. Last concert I looked orange."

"You're the one who insisted on having so much. And, would you rather be an orange or a ghost?"

"Just don't make me orange this time."

Nicole laughs.

---

"Hey guys!" We call out to the fans. Meet and greet time. They all cheer, and form a line to talk to us.

"Hey, Kirstie!"

"Hello! What's your name?"

"Aspen. I'm a huge fan of you, and Pentatonix of course."

"Aw, thanks."

"No, thank you, for existing." I laugh at her response.

"Can I get a picture with the 5 of you?"

"Of course!"

I posed by Aspen, with Avi on the other side. He was doing as Scott, Kevin, and Mitch were, which was wrapping the person in front of them in their arms in a backwards hug. It was all fine, until my ears started to heat up. Luckily, you could barely tell in the picture...

All the fans are super nice, and then one comes up to us.

"Jeremy?"

"Kirstie! I'm so so sorry, I won't ever sleep with that girl again, take me back please!"

Avi, Kevin, and Scott form a line in front of me. Mitch stays next to me, whispering it's going to be okay nothing will happen, but I wasn't even scared. He must've been talking to himself. All of a sudden, I am snapped out of my thoughts by Jeremy lunging through my wall and slapping me.

I stand there, shocked. Jeremy slapped me.

Instantly, Scott is in front of me, protecting me. Avi and Kevin chase Jeremy off, and I look around at the fans.

They stand there, wide-eyed.

"Kit, are you okay?" Avi asks me. I just nod my head. Jeremy didn't even slap me hard, and I'm still in shock. It was kind of like when you get hit in the face with a volleyball, it doesn't hurt that bad, you just have no idea what to do. Luckily, we were about to head inside, so everyone was met with.

"Thanks," I mumble, hugging Avi. The fans head inside to the arena, and we also head in.

---

"So, we should probably talk about what happened at the meet and greet," Scott begins after our first few songs.

"To start, Jeremy and I broke up a couple days ago," I begin.

"You wanna say why?" Avi asks, still mad.

"Well, he was cheating on me, and that's all I'll say."

"So they broke up, and then Jeremy came along tonight," Kevin says.

"And freaking slapped Kirstie," Mitch exclaims.

"And I'm fine, it wasn't hard."

"So I yelled at Jeremy, and now he's gone," Avi says.

"And I ask, even though what he did was terrible, don't bug Jeremy on social media. Just talk about him," I laugh.

"And now on with our concert," Mitch laughs.

3rd Person
Mitch texted Kirstie to meet him in his room, they had wanted a trio night. She had to leave in 5 minutes, and she wasn't supposed to tell Avi for some reason.

And, to bring her phone.

Scott texted Avi, saying it was going to be a guys night. When he asked about Kirstie, he replied she didn't want to come. He was told to leave in 10 minutes.

Scott forgot to text him to bring his phone.

Once Kirstie made it to the room, she was shoved in and locked in. Scott and Mitch stood outside, waiting for Avi.

"Where's Kevin?" He asked.

"He'll be here, he had to grab something to drink first, I guess," Scott responded. Avi nodded in response, and the duo opened the door. Without letting him walk in, they shoved him into the room.

 Avi was clueless.

 Kirstie, meanwhile, knew exactly what they were doing. Esther secretly telling something to the other three? This was definitely something they would do.

"What are they doing?"

"No clue," Kirstie replies. She didn't want to reveal to Avi she did have feelings for him.

Outside the door, Esther was trying to text Kirstie.

"Ugh the internet is being stupid. The text won't send."

"What about Avi?" Scott asked.

"The bass who left his phone in his room?" Kevin answered.

"Our plan failed," Esther admitted.

"Let's just leave them in there until something happens," Mitch said.

They all agreed, and listened in on the conversation.

"I feel like you know what's going on..." Avi said.

"Okay, I do."

"What is it?"

"Theywantomakeusadmitourfeelingsforeachother," Kirstie mumbled.

"They what?"

"Make us admit our feelings for each other."

"Oh.."

"They've figured us out."

"Well, I do like you."

"I like you, too."

"I love you, actually."

"I love you, too."

"So what now?"

"Avi, if we date, we could ruin the band..."

"I know, that's the only problem."

"So what's the answer?"

"We don't date. We move on."

"I don't think I can do that."

"We have to, if we care about our jobs."

"Okay..." Kirstie frowned.

Avi couldn't believe what he just said. He had one chance with the girl of his dreams, and he ruined it.

Scott, Mitch, Kevin, and Esther all simply looked at each other.

"That did not go as planned.."

"No. It didn't."

A/N
Sorry?
I love y'all

6/27/17