f o u r t e e n

*okay I wanted to try writing in third person for this book so*

"Avi," Kirstie said from the other side of the tour bus, dragging out the 'i'.

"Yes, love?"

"Can you help me with my bag?"

"I suppose," Avi sighs.

"Heavy one or the light one?"

"Why the heavy one?"

"Because it has all of my clothes."

"And the light one?"

"Everything that's not my clothes."

"I'll take the heavy one I guess," Avi laughs.

"That's true love right there!" Kevin pipes up from the other side of the bus.

"Isn't he the best?"

After much talking, the group hauls everything to they're hotel floor. Esther gets them checked in, and then they split up into rooms.

"Can I share a room with you?" Kirstie whispers to Avi.

"You don't even have to ask."

"Doesn't that mean Kevin and Esther have to share a room?"

Avi thought a second, "Is that a bad thing?"

"True."

"So, usual rooms?" Esther asks.

"Can Avi and I have one?"

"Sure!" Esther checks something off in her tour-managing notebook without thinking of who would be sleeping with who.

Across the hallway, Mitch and Scott were giggling. They realized what Avi and Kirstie were trying to do. Aside, of course, from actually sharing a room.

Kevin, meanwhile, was silently blushing to himself. He had realized the consequences of Avi and Kirstie sharing. "Uh, Esther?" He asked.

"Yes, Kevin?"

"If Scott and Mitch are together, and Kirstie and Avi are, aren't we together?"

"Oh," her face reddened.

"I mean, it's no big deal. We're never in our own hotels anyways," he quickly recovers.

"It'll be fine," Esther agrees, still tomato red.

The group split up into their own rooms. Scott and Mitch are right across from Avi and Kirstie. Esther and Kevin are a bit down the hall from the other two. As they were departing to their rooms, Esther looked as though she might kill her brother and his girlfriend.

"What time is it?" Avi asked Kirstie as they got into the hotel and set down their things.

"Uh... 7."

"So we should be having supper soon?" Avi exclaimed with excitement.

"We should." Kirstie smiled.

---

"Can we go to sleep now?" Kirstie asked sleepily. Avi had made her stay up to watch some movie with dragons on Netflix. The movie was now over, much to Kirstie's delight.