s i x t e e n

Esther's POV

"So do you wanna go out to breakfast?" Kevin asked me.

"Sure, that sounds fun. Where to?"

"I don't really care, and do you want to invite the others?"

"Based on their Snapchats and Twitter, they already went to breakfast."

"And they didn't bother inviting us?" He laughed.

"They went to separate places. I believe Scott and Mitch went to IHOP and Kirstie and Avi went to a cafe about 15 minutes from here."

"Oh. Well, I found a cafe earlier that's about a half an hour away. Is that to far?"

"Not if I'm spending time with you," I say without processing the words.

"What?"

"What?"

"I thought- never mind."

I blush, and hope Kevin didn't actually hear me say that. I handle basically everything to do with touring and I can't control my words. Smooth, Esther.

---

"So what are you going to get?" I ask Kevin after a little bit of time of looking at the menu.

"I think the BLT sounds really good."

"It does. I'm more leaning towards a muffin."

"A single muffin for breakfast?" He teases.

"Have you seen one? They served one a little bit ago. It was giant."

"How big?"

"As big as Scott is tall? I don't know."

We laugh, and the waitress comes up to us.

"Good morning, you two! Can I start you off on some coffee this morning?"

"I guess I'll have a coffee," I tell her. I've already have one, but it is a show day... I always need them on show days. "It is a show day," I tease Kevin.

"I'll just have a glass of water, thank you," he tells the waitress. "And it's not my fault you need two cups of coffee today," he says after the waitress leaves.

"You're right, it's all five of you."

"Hey!"

We laugh, and the waitress comes back to us with our drinks.

"And have we decided what we want to eat?"

"I'll have the BLT please."

"And I'll have the blueberry muffin."

"Okay. I'll be right back with those!"

"Why's she so cheery?" I ask Kevin.

"Well, she doesn't sleep in a hotel room or tour bus every night."

"True..."

"I'm sorry, I don't mind to big you, but are you apart of the group Pentatonix?" A waitress comes up to Kevin and asks. She must've been our waitress' friend.