e i g h t e e n

Kirstie's POV

"All boarding the flight to LA, all boarding."

The five of us get up from our seats outside the terminal, and walk into the plane. We're all eager to get home and have a break from tour.

I love tour, but it can be hectic at times.

Or 24/7.

"Wait, are you guys by any chance the group Pentatonix?" A flight attendant asks us. She looks familiar.

"Yes, we are," Kevin answers. We're all sitting very close, Avi and I are in one row, Kevin and Esther across from us, and Scott and Mitch behind them.

"Awesome! I was at a meet and greet back in Oregon!"

"Oh, that's great. What's your name?" I say with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. I love Pentaholics, but I'm extremely tired.

"Cassie."

Yeah, I remember her. She gave Avi barbecue and all of us cupcakes.

"Yeah, I remember you," Esther says.

"Can I have a quick photo?"

"Of course!"

We all gather around her to take a picture, and the pilot announces we will be starting to take off soon. It's only about a two hour flight, so I don't take a nap.

"Are you excited to go home?" Avi asks me, as we turn the corner to make it to the correct runway.

"Uh, definitely. I miss my fur babies!" Avi chuckles. "What about you?"

"Definitely, as well. I miss my house in general, I guess. I'm glad I'll have time to relax."

"Yeah, I do miss relaxing," I joke. Tour is better than relaxing most the time, except when you're extremely tired.

We take off, and I remove the arm rest between Avi and I. I cuddle into his side, while he puts his arm around me. I space off into my phone for a bit, and listen to music. When I take our my earbuds, I look around to see that Scott and Mitch are cuddling as well. Will they just date already?

I mean, they're basically married by common law.

And then I glance to Kevin and Esther. It's even more shocking to see Esther leaning into Kevin, with his arm around her waist. I mean, I expect Scott and Mitch to cuddle, but this is huge progress.

They weren't as intensely cuddling as Avi and I, if that's what you would call it. It was noticeable that Avi and I were a couple to anyone in the place. Luckily, everyone was in their own world too much to notice us. For Esther and Kevin, you'd have to blatantly stare at them to know they had a small crush on each other.

Will they just admit their feelings?

Sigh.

I look over at Avi, and he glances down at me. He kisses my forehead, and then my lips. He's very cuddly while we're traveling. I nudge him, and point my head in the direction of Esther and Kevin. He looks over, and looks back at me, smiling.

"You're right," he says softly.

"On?"

"They're perfect for each other."

"I already knew that, why am I right?" I giggle, Avi smiles and explains.

"I didn't want Esther to date anyone.. remember that whole conversation?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Hello, everyone. Captain speaking. We will begin descent here in a couple of minutes, and we should arrive in LA at 11:43."