t h i r t y

When I woke up, the smell of coffee greeted me. I make my way out of bed and head down to the kitchen to see Avi sitting on the couch with a mug in his hand.

"Good morning," he smiles, putting his phone down to look at me.

"Morning," I mumble in reply.

"I made you some coffee, it's in the kitchen," Avi motions. Tour ended about two days ago and we're still pretty jet lagged. Two more weeks until the european leg.

Without a response, I head into the kitchen and see my favorite cup, already made the way I like it.

"I made it already because I figured you wouldn't wake up too long after me," Avi says, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Thanks, babe," I reply, getting out of his arms and heading to the couch. I sit down and pull a fuzzy blanket over my legs, having only slept in shorts last night.

Avi comes and sits down next to me, getting under the blanket with me. He puts his arm around my waist and holds his coffee with another.

We both sip our coffee in peace, mindlessly scrolling through Twitter and Instagram until we finish our coffees, which is when Avi turns on the TV.

"What should we do today?" He asks, pulling me impossibly closer to him.

"I'm still tired or jet lagged or something."

"I am, too. I imagine the guys are as well."

"We should have a Pentasleepover."

"A what?"

"What if we invite Kevin, Mitch, Scott, and Esther over? We can have a sleep over!"

"What?"

"We can have a movie marathon!"

"Why not?" Avi chuckles deeply.

"So, I'll text them?" I ask, picking up my phone.

"Go ahead. Tell them to supply snacks, we barely have anything. We've either eaten what we have or you got rid of it before tour."

---

Choir Nerds + Esther

You: pentasleepover + esther tonight?

Mitchy: n- UM YES

Scottybuckets: tbh im not drinking i dont feel like having a hangover tonight

King❤️: yall need to supply snacks bc kirstie is food broke

Essie: im in. what are we doing?

You: movie marathon?

Kurvy: I'm in. Es and I would probably do nothing anyways.

Essie: ..true

Scottybuckets: what kind of movies are we talking?

Mitchy: more importantly, what kind of snacks are we talking about?

King❤️: whatever you guys bring is what you can eat because we have cheez-its and thats about it

Mitchy: WHAT DO YOU ALL EAT

You: well i know how to cook tyvm

King❤️: shes really good at cooking too

Scottybuckets: oKAY BUT WHAT KIND OF MOVIES

Essie: WAIT I VOTE HARRY POTTER MARATHON

You: OOH I SECOND THAT

Mitchy: why tf not?