t w e l v e

A/N sorry for not updating in like 108336 years

Avi's POV
My eyes groggily pop open to the sound of Kevin shuffling around. The smell of coffee fills the tour bus that he made for Kirstie. I figure I should wake her, she's kind of anal about waking up before everyone besides Kevin. The only reason I woke up early is due to the fact that I slept very lightly last night. Maybe too many cups of coffee...

"Kirstie?" I whisper, combing my fingers through her lazily spread out hair on my chest. She doesn't even stir. We did manage to fit in her bunk. She was laying face-down on my chest, with my arms wrapped around her.

"Kitten," still combing through her hair. She mumbles in response.

"What," she mutters.

"Well for one, you always want coffee in the morning. Two, if I got out you'd wake up."

Kirstie's POV
Avi wakes me in his arms so I can... get coffee? I wasn't exactly paying attention. I mean, who can when Avi is talking in the morning? That morning voice... it brings his twitter handle to a whole other level.

"I don't wanna move," I say, burrowing further into the crook of his neck.

"You're cuddly in the morning. I love it."

"But I want coffee."

"What if you get up, get coffee, and we can cuddle on the couch."

"And a blanket?"

"And a blanket."

I jump out of my bunk, which is on the top, and make my way to the kitchen.

"You look dead," Kevin comments.

"I feel dead."

"Fun."

"Always," I say, pouring two glasses of coffee. Kevin must've made extra. I make some for the others, and go to sit on the couch where Avi already has my laptop and a fuzzy blanket. He must not want it to be a book morning.

He's seated against the wall with his feet on the rest of the couch ( a/n I know that's not how the back lounge deal is set up but bear with me xD). I lay back into his chest, and he puts his arms around me. After laying the blanket on top of us, I set the laptop on our legs and hand Avi an earbud whilst choosing a show.

---

Today was a show day, so, naturally, we were going to do anything all day. Nothing outside of "work", I guess. We planned on rehearsing basically all day.

"We're here!" Esther yelled from the front of the bus. We all were sitting in the back, on our phones. The bus pulled to a stop in front of the place we would be performing at, and we all got out.

"Are you excited for tonight's show?" Avi asks me.

"I guess, how's it any different than usual?"

"I don't know, the first show where the guys know about us?"

"We're not telling the fans tonight, right?"

"If you don't want to."

"I feel like it's too soon."

"That's fine with me, babe."

"So that's the pet name we're going with?"

"Would you rather have something else?"

"Babe feels overused."

"I think it's cute."

"True."

"I also like Kit or Kitten for you."

"I like it when you call me that."

"Then what will you call me?"

"I don't know... Dragon?"

Avi's eyes lit up. "Yes!"

"Okay, but it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue."

"Uh..."

"Hey guys!" Scott and Mitch chirp, running up behind us.

"Okay I'm going with babe," I finish to Avi.

"Okay," he smiles.

"Are we invisible?" Mitch asks us.

"No, sorry Queen," I laugh.

"Girl still hasn't had coffee yet, and that never ever ends well."

"I thought I made some?"

"Esther drank the rest."

"Ooh."

"Gen wouldn't stop at a Starbucks for me," Mitch pouts.

"Gee, what a tough life."

---

"Okay guys, let's run through Ref real quick," Esther yells.

We do so, and she yells at someone to turn up Avi's mic so he can be heard.

"Papaoutai!"

Once we're finished singing that, she yells to turn Mitch's mic down.

"Lean on!"

"Ooh, perfect!" She says, happily.

We all sigh in relief that we're done with our mic balancing, and spread off for makeup.

"So I head you and Avi finally started dating?" Nicole asks me once she brings my makeup.

"Were you in on trying to make us date?"

"No, I wish I was invited though," I laugh.

Once she's finally done with coffee, we do our meet and greet and head in for the show. We do our pre-show routines and make the audience wait for us. It's always fun to tease them, so we can build up the energy. The PTX chanting finally gets loud enough that the tour crew is yelling at us to go on, and we oblige.

We sing our first song, and then talk to the fans while drinking water. There's never enough water during a show.

"So, how are y'all doing tonight?" Scott yells out to the crowd. Screams in return, as always.

"We're so glad you could all come! We're so grateful for each and every one of you!" I yell. More screams.

"Let's stop talking and start singing, shall we?" Mitch yells. Even more screams. The energy is very high tonight.

A/N
Ew this was a terrible chapter. It was a filler obviously and I didn't know what to write so while I'm at camp leave suggestions 😂

If you didn't know, I'm going to be gone until the 21st so

But still, comment.
You guys can cure my writer's block 😂

GOOOODBYYYYEE