t w e n t y f o u r

Avi's POV

So tonight's is my night for date wars. I'm obviously so excited to have a date night with my stunning girlfriend, but I have no idea what we'll do. 

I could probably figure it out if I tried, but I've been busy with tour. I told Kirstie I had it figured out a while ago, which was a complete lie.

I mean, it's one of those white lies. Not like she'll care. 

Right?

I tell myself the only way she will care is if I don't have a date night planned.

I could always do the basic, go out and watch stars, but that's kind of boring. Then again, we are on tour and it could be nice to get away.

Yeah, that's what we'll do. We can look at the stars.

Where at?

God, I'm a mess.

What state are we even in? 

I ask Esther and she tells me we're in Vermont, which is a perfect state to be in. It's so beautiful, and we're staying in a hotel tonight after the show.

I quickly google pretty spots, and find the perfect one. I could preface the stars with a dinner date, but we usually eat everything in sight before a show. I'll pack chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate. It's not like I can bring barbecue along.

I don't think.

I tell Kit that we're going to lounge around for our date after the show, and then tell Esther we'll be out for the night.

Hah. I'm brilliant.

And, just in time. We have to start getting ready for the show now.

---

"Hello, Vermont!" Mitch yells out into his microphone after we finish our first medley of songs. The crowd tonight is surreal. He gets a ton of screaming in response, which only helps to heighten the energy level.

"How y'all doing tonight?" I ask.

More screaming.

Now we're all simply beaming, excited to get the first show since break on the road. We continue with our usual line up of songs, introducing ourselves in case people don't know. I'd assume that'd be anyone dragged along by pentaholics.

"So, I'm Mitch. Kevin, our non-human celloboxing alien went to get his cello, Scott, our extremely tall noodle," Mitch gets a few laughs along with the screaming, only some people understanding the reference, "Then we have Kirstie, and she's like the hottest person in the group. Next to her we have her sexy bass man, Avi."

More screams.

Wait, did he just say Kirstie's? 

We haven't became official to the fans yet, and I swear Kirstie and I both look like we're about to kill Mitch. He simply smirks at us, and we try to force laughs, as well.

Yep, totally just a kavi moment to tease fans.

Definitely...

After continuing on with the show for a little while, we take another break from singing to talk and mainly get drinks of water. Kirstie looks at me and motions towards Scott and Mitch, and I nod in response. The sweet taste of revenge, eh?

"So, tonight is our first show since break, isn't that right, Scomiche?" She asks into the microphone. The look of horror in Mitch's face is evident. Kevin looks like he's about to burst into laughter.

"Yep.." Scott answers.

"Yeah... remember that plane ride? Remember how we were all fast asleep?" I say, remembering that Kirstie went to tell the people in charge of lighting something earlier.