f o u r

Avi's POV
We all tagged along with Kirstie for her to pick up Jeremy. I didn't want to, but it seems way too obvious if I stayed behind. Finally, we pull up to the airport.

"Baby!" He yells, running towards her. 

Way to make a scene

"Aww Jer," Kirst says, kissing him when he finally gets over to us.

Eugh!

Scott and I share glances. We both hate Jeremy. Well, I hate Jeremy. He doesn't like him. I think for two different reasons. Scott, after all, doesn't have a crush on Kirstie.

Crush is putting it very lightly. 

We all load up in the car, and I'm in the back. Jeremy, of course, had to sit up front with Kirst. I guess that's understandable, but still. Jeremy tells us he's staying for a week. Kirstie seems really excited, and the rest of us, not so much. Us guys all told each other how we don't like Jeremy. Well, Scott, Mitch, and I did. Kevin didn't exactly tell us, but it's not hard to figure out.

Tonight, we have a show. It's also Kirstie's birthday, and that's why Jeremy came out. I realize we're in hotels tonight, and... never mind. I'll just hope to be as far away from Kirstie and Jeremy's room as possible. 

That day, we rehearse for the show. We're all tired of rehearsing an hour in, so we just screw around. The producers get sick of us and send us to our dressing room. (Just imagine they share one, k?) Jeremy's allowed in, which Scott and I glance each other again. I think out of everyone, we don't like him this most.

We all just kind of ignore Jeremy. Even Kirstie. This is our 'band' time that we spend together. You'd think we get enough of each other on the tour bus, and that's correct. Before shows though, we all are pretty nervous. Even if it's our 15th show. During the dressing room time, we release our nervousness by playing around. Jeremy must feel like he's not getting enough attention, because he leaves. I'm deep in my thoughts when I look over to Scott in Kevin's arms.
"Swole check! Swole check!" They chant.

I love my best friends...

---

Kirstie's POV
We have our meet and greet now, so we head out to where the fans are gathered. This is my favorite part of your. Well, and the tour buses, and hanging out with my best friends, and the shows...

All the fans are super sweet. I love our Pentaholics!

I walk over to a section of fans we haven't yet been to. I walk up to the first one, and her eyes get really wide.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh... you're Kirstie. Ohmygoshohmygosh I can't believe I'm meeting you!" She then starts giggling. These kind of fan girls are so adorable. After a little bit of calming down, we take pictures and I sign everything for her. She even had on a scömìche shirt.

"I like your shirt," I giggle. She has no idea.

"Oh thanks, that's not my favorite ship, though."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I really like Kavi. I mean- not to sound weird, I ju-" she stutters.

"It's fine," I interrupt. I can see how fans ship Kavi. We are very great friends. Jeremy just isn't on stage or anything, so they can't experience that as much as Avi. The girl, who's name is Melissa, blushes profusely. I walk away, and Mitch goes up to her.

He's totally going to love that shirt

---

Avi's POV
"Hey *insert city here*! How y'all feeling tonight?" Scott yells out over the crowd cheering. The cheering gets even louder. Finally, our first song, Problem, plays. I sing my base line and suddenly we're finished. I go to grab waters for the 5 of us, and I see Jeremy standing backstage.

 He shouldn't even be allowed to be backstage.

I hand everyone off their waters, and take a big gulp of mine. Meanwhile, Scott's busy talking about the trio.

"Thanks, Avi!" Kirstie chirp.

"What?" I ask, snapping out of my daydreaming.

"Thanks for bringing me water."

"No problem."

We head back to our spots and start out on Standing By.

I gathered the stars tonight
Oh, how they shine so bright
I gather them all so they perfectly align
While we gaze from far away
And separately watch the day
Come riding across the horizon

But now I know,
My heart is strong
Where you belong
Is by my side
So will you hold
'Cause time is Cold
But in your soul,
I'm standing by

I have waited a thousand years
And now that tomorrow's here
I will shout from the mountain tops
Our hearts belong here
And we've traveled land and sea
Our beacon of love that we keep
But when we unite this will all have been a dream

And now we know
Our hearts are strong
Where we belong
And now we know,
Our hearts are strong,
Where we belong
Is side by side.
And so we'll hold
Each other close,
And in our souls
We're standing by.

And so we'll hold
each other close
And then we'll know
We're standing by

6/23/17